• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Half-Life Merle liked a tweet with the petition "Bring back Merle Dandridge"

    Half-Life Merle liked a tweet with the petition "Bring back Merle Dandridge"


    Merle liked a tweet with the petition "Bring back Merle Dandridge"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    no no no no no yes yes yes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I never thought I'd see a Valve Index, let alone own one.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Managed to bring everyone in Office Complex with me to the end of the chapter (except one guy I forgot to bring)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Made this sound theme for my laptop years ago, felt like sharing.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Pick up that can

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Managed to bring everyone in Office Complex with me to the end of the chapter, Black Mesa edition.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Combine Hunter I drew today at school. was pretty fun to do.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    The strider i drew back when i was in high school.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Started out as combine head practice... turned into a doodle dump

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Texture/lighting glitch in HL2 episode 1. Help?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    "Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary!" - beauty of a map from Black Mesa Xen

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Found a crowbar model called “v_crowbar-quakeaxe” (Sorry about the screen lines)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Alright, now that Cyberpunk is delayed, what day do you think we’ll hear an announcement from Valve?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    My money is on February 7th. Place your bets!

    submitted by /u/pryvisee
    [link] [comments]

    Barney's Call (Black Mesa, Xen)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I analyzed the Combine text from the leaked screenshots and I think it's real writing.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I color-coded the glyphs and went from there.

    As I mention in the picture, the number of distinct symbols indicates it's an alphabet, and the relative frequencies of the symbols seems to be consistent with real languages.

    I'm less sure about the second part of my analysis, and knowing my luck there's probably a glaring mistake, but I tried to map the characters 1-to-1 with English and ran into some contradictions.

    This all means to me that most likely:

    1. It's an alphabet
    2. It's used to write real words
    3. Those words probably aren't English

    The optimist in me hopes that Valve actually straight up made a conlang for the Combine to speak, but another part of me thinks that it really is just English and I made a mistake.

    If you guys have any feedback I'd love to hear it!

    submitted by /u/Hamburgerchan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get the half-life 2's concept art?, all I have found are low res images

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    The Scientist and Administrator chatting. He's the only one who talked to him. Is he still alive? Does he know the Administrator's name and purpose?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Just your typical sky, nothing to see here

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    (Unfinished) dystopian city I drew. Heavily inspired by city 17.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Fuck on a rail

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I honestly hate on a rail

    submitted by /u/ThePixelatedPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Black Mesa vs. Half-Life - Kleiner and Eli - All Quotes Comparison

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I finished Half Life 2: Episode Two and now i feel empty

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    One of the 5 best games i have ever played. Even after 15 years it still looks decent, while not slowing your pc down. The game is very linear, it offers little freedom, but nonetheless it offers a unique experience. But the bad thing is, no one - not me, not my children, not my grandkids - will ever know the ending to the story.

    I feel empty. I will never again be able to play Half Life 2 for the first time. And because of that, i am sad.

    Also it was mean that a user spoilt the ending to me

    submitted by /u/Copernicus111
    [link] [comments]

    Raising the Bar: Redux: January 2020 Update

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Idk what to call it

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment