• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Half-Life Trainstation watchtower looks like it's straight outta City 17

    Half-Life Trainstation watchtower looks like it's straight outta City 17


    Trainstation watchtower looks like it's straight outta City 17

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Rise and shine Mr. Freeman

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Melting chocolate in an ice cube looks like a Xen spore

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    The “WatchTower Striders” have had their Feet Spikes amputated

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I can’t remember if I have posted this before. I sculpted this in 2018

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I translated some binary in Black Mesa, were the creators cracking a joke at bing?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Just noticed the Strider legs in this screenshot. Theories?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I can see the citadel from my school. It’s still under construction tho.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    What is this little red object in the corner of the screenshot of Russel's lab?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Guys I have completed all the achievements from all the Half-Life 2 games

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    New subreddit for low-quality HL2 beta shitposting

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:36 PM PST

    /r/The_Consul

    Sorry if this isn't the right place for this, just wondering if anyone would be interested

    submitted by /u/bropostedcringe
    [link] [comments]

    Half life where everything is the same but the HEV suit voice is Glados.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Valve Index: time is running out

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Less than a month to the release of Half-Life Alyx and still no Index restock. I'm starting to worry that I will no be able to buy the Index before the release of Half-Life Alyx. Do you know anything of a possible restock before the game ?

    submitted by /u/malakrevan
    [link] [comments]

    Lego build ideas

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    I'm planning on making a lego build set in black mesa, what kind of features would you recommend for a cool minifig scale environment?

    submitted by /u/drbreens_killstreak
    [link] [comments]

    I found Gordon in Tiny rails

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:11 PM PST

    Samsung Odyssey+ VR system on sale for $230 at B&H. Reasonable international shipping. Not the best option, but the best low-budget option.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Just started ep2.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    And I've decited to get the gnome achievement on my first playthrough ever, without knowing how complicated it was.

    Thank you G-Man for warning me about "unforeseen consequences" 1 min straight... You weren't that useful.

    submitted by /u/SK92300
    [link] [comments]

    Lambada Locator Gllitched HELP

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I've been replaying all the Half Life games in prep for Alyx. Started HL2 and was going for 100%.

    My problem's that I started on my desktop and then had to travel for work so continued on my laptop, at some point the progress seemed to reset. and the first ~35 locations do not show as found in game or in the gamestate file. Anyone else have this problem and found a solution other than replaying the whole damn game?

    Kinda pissed to painstakingly go through this again to try for 100%

    submitted by /u/XxERMxX
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Episode 2...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Obviously i knew the ending but it got me excited to be the one playing for once, and man, Alyx's cries when the screen faded were great.

    I played all 3 games and my favourite parts are all when epic music starts playing and the enemy is rushing you from all directions. also i thought Triage At Dawn would be used again after HL2, but nope (unless i somehow missed it), it's my fav song in the franchise.

    also Advisors are scary af, but the one in the ending was so pathetic when it was crawling away

    submitted by /u/ExtraHostile2
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling when the next gameplay video drops

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment