• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Half-Life "The right man in the wrong place..." quick little model made by me... for more have a look at my insta page.. link in the comments

    Half-Life "The right man in the wrong place..." quick little model made by me... for more have a look at my insta page.. link in the comments


    "The right man in the wrong place..." quick little model made by me... for more have a look at my insta page.. link in the comments

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    My little brother begged me to upload this. He loves Half Life and hes been working on this w my mom all month

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Holy Shit.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Picked up that can! Drew the grav gun in MS paint

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Beautiful

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Since 2005, my best friend and I have played through the entirety of Half-Life 2 every year on Halloween (“Half-Life Day” to us). Today marks our 15th year of the tradition so I got a mutual friend to make us this cake.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Help i just bought this but im stuck in the hazard course coz i killed the officers

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    My take on Gordon this year, thought I did well.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Combine Theme: citadel space (Gmod Art)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Still have this nostalgia box at my desk since 2007.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    A fellow scientist!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Should I paint it like the alyx gun? It looks a bit similar and yes it’s missing the trigger and pull back because I took them out

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I thought it would be a good idea to complete the "The One Free Bullet" achievement on my first playthrough of episode 1. I suffered

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Alright, Time to settle this once for all. Was Gordon Freeman really responsible for the Black Messa incident.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I don't think so. How about you guys?

    Btw: I love this community. <3

    submitted by /u/VerteX_________
    [link] [comments]

    He wants to say hi to you caw caw

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween y'all

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    (HL:A) Combine Tau Canon?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone seen some of the alternative models for the Combine Chargers Heavy Shotgun? If any of you guys have seen some of the alternative states, there does seem to be some weird Tau Cannon attachment thingy. This is probably quite minor, but could this perhaps imply that they managed to reverse-engineer some old prototypes from what may be left of black mesa?Here's the image.

    submitted by /u/Ember_Kamura
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, Doctor Freeman

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I really hope whatever the next Half Life game is, it revisits Black Mesa

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    HL1 will forever hold the top spot in my heart for Half Life games because of how fucking cool the environment is throughout the entire game. The sterile, pale colors of the labs, the vibrant glowing pools of hazardous waste, it would be so cool to see Valve revisit the environment that gave birth to such a visually incredible series.

    submitted by /u/Mitochondriu
    [link] [comments]

    How to use classic weapons in Sven coop?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I know there's a classic setting for your server but idk how to use it

    submitted by /u/imagiftedchild
    [link] [comments]

    What are the Half Life 2 Co-op mods?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I remember mods like Sven co-op that was so much fun in HL1. What are some good mods to play with others?

    submitted by /u/dahComrad
    [link] [comments]

    Combine Mega Structures, SFM film I made in 6 hours, I am getting a bit better, I put all the sounds and music together also. Hope you enjoy some of my wasted hours :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Finally after long search i found this...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment