• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Half-Life Today Our Big Boy Is 16 Years Old! This Game Never Be Old For Me!

    Half-Life Today Our Big Boy Is 16 Years Old! This Game Never Be Old For Me!


    Today Our Big Boy Is 16 Years Old! This Game Never Be Old For Me!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Happy 16th Anniversary Half-Life 2!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    He was right all along...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:57 AM PST

    i found da half life stick

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Welcome! Welcome to City 17

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Found this in my deceased uncles games

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Alex

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    He was onto something.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    The weezer team

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:48 PM PST

    One of the best love stories ever [Half-Life: Alyx]

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    My lamdba mosaic wip

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I noticed the shape of the old aperture testing chambers was familiar, do you think this might have any relevance to *the scene* in half life alyx?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    A doodle I made, I bet its pretty confusing out there for headcrabs sometimes.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    My fanart of the final nihilanth fight of half life 1

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    It seems a lot bigger in-game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    The Vortigaunt Synth (by Dr.Towers)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PST

    16th November here already. Happy 16th Birthday, Half-Life 2!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Revenge is a dish best served cold

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Is Half-Life considered science fantasy?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Given what the Vortigaunts, the Nihilanth, the G-Man, and Advisors are like.

    submitted by /u/Sarsath
    [link] [comments]

    i dont know why i made this

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Alyx After the Hype

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:57 PM PST

    This game blew my mind. I can't even begin with the rush I felt at returning to this word. At seeing familiar characters and concepts after all this time. It's like returning to the playground you used to visit as a kid. This game gave me nearly everything I wanted from a VR Half-life Game.

    Now that I've finished playing through the game and have had some time to collect my thoughts. Here's what I think:

    I'm happy that valve has renewed interest in half-life. Im happy that valve is back period. I'm happy that this game seems to confirm HL3.

    I'm disappointed that this retcons the ending to half-life 2. I'm disappointed that it looks like HL3 will probably in VR. I'm very disappointed that if people like me are in the majority Valve will use that as an excuse to put the franchise on Hiatus again despite the obvious excitement the community has show them lately. Like they're saying "this is what we're willing to give you. Take it or leave it."

    But if I may be a little cynical for a moment. It actually kind of annoys me when a company has a fan base and then actively ignores what they want in favor of things we didn't ask for. It's like getting a PS4 for Christmas when you wanted an Xbox. You're not ungrateful but it's just not quite what you had your hopes for.

    I wanted a sequel. Nobody has ever asked for a prequel.

    I wanted more of HL2's gameplay. I still want that. Nobody asked them to make it into a VR game.

    I wanted to see what happened after that ending. I loved that ending. Nobody asked them to change it.

    Idk I know that valve can do what ever they want. But it just feels… frustrating. I know some people are just going to say I should be happy they're doing anything at all. And if that's how you feel then fine. But this isn't what a lot of people asked for and I think it's okay to be a little down about that.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    AHHHH.WAV

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Vote for your Ultimate Game of the Year in the Golden Joystick Awards 2020 - Alyx was easily my top pick this year. Vote here!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    HL Alyx - How are the sights on the pistol supposed to line up?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Been playing the game for a while, already beat it on Normal difficulty. But one thing has frustrated me - I can't figure out how I'm supposed to line up the sights on the pistol. If I line it up so that the two horizontal blue lines line up with the top of the vertical line at the end of the gun, for example, I miss massively. Googling "half life alyx pistol aim" / "iron sights lineup" or similar just gets me posts of people complaining about the reflex sight, which I'm not exactly a fan of anyways!

    How am I supposed to line up the pistol sights when the pistol is unmodded?

    submitted by /u/pm_me_nothing_im_shy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment