• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Half-Life NPCs react to speedruns: The Stack

    Half-Life NPCs react to speedruns: The Stack


    NPCs react to speedruns: The Stack

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Y’all might’ve seen this one already, but I still found it funny when I first saw it(not mine)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    this is barney. barney has a pistol, rocket launcher, shotgun, MP-5, crowbar, .357 magnum, multiple hand grenades, multiple satchels. beware barney.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    [Black Mesa] i found a spot you can get out of bounds in surface tension

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Mister FREEEEMAN WAKE UP AND HEAR MY SPEECHES

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    When the experiment is scientifically suspect!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    A week after the Black Mesa Incident in the US, reports of 'aliens' were reported around several major European cities such as Stockholm, Sweden where Army forces apprehend two 'Xen' creatures.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Gordon Freeman Fumo [OC]

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Xen (:

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    lil pixely headcrab buddy

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Half Life ( images made by me )

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Need help adjusting the FOV.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Saw someone make an Adrian Shepherd outfit in Gta so I made Gordon Freeman

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Every time i do spring cleaning i make the choice to keep these, despite being obsolete

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    How do I know if I've stepped on the sand?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I mean in very technical terms. The game must track the criteria for achievements like "Zombie chopper" and "Stay on the rocks!" somewhere, and would most likely be able to be shown in console, so can and how do I do so?

    submitted by /u/ChadBroski2
    [link] [comments]

    it's an adventure when you play on hard, I think i died 10 times in this part, would take a lot more if i didnt play the game before.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Poison headcrabs give me anxiety

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    I can no longer play the game without checking every corner for poison headcrabs. I don't mind the normal and fast ones but the poison one, their noises and screeching terrifies me. Even after playing this game when i was 12 and now I'm 22 haha. Doesn't help that I'm arachnophobic too!

    submitted by /u/HBizzle24
    [link] [comments]

    “ “

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    -Gordon Freeman

    submitted by /u/AjWaderz
    [link] [comments]

    r/HalfLife, what is your favorite song from Half-Life 1? Below is a Google form, I will use this in a YouTube video for fun, I will post it here when finished. Shorts are not included.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    [SFM] If Gordon Freeman Wasn't Mute (By Me)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Is level design in Black Mesa different compared to original Half Life?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I just finished original Half Life and while I enjoyed it some levels were pure hell. The game overall was pretty hard ( It was my first HL title ) but manageable, but level design is what really killed me. I realize that the game is over 20 years old but still it was confusing as fuck, I think I finished some chapters with pure luck when I somehow went the right way without getting lost. So my question, is Black Mesa different? I know Xen was entirely redesigned but what about the rest of the game? And are there any difficultly adjustments? Because I don't think I can everything all over again after just finishing HL1. Also should it be played after Half Life 2 or before? It's a remake of Half Life 1 bit technically it's newer than HL2.

    submitted by /u/OmegaAvenger_HD
    [link] [comments]

    I put on some face tracking (Flexpose is the addon btw)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment