• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Half-Life "SHECKLEY!" "WHAT!?" "forget it"

    Half-Life "SHECKLEY!" "WHAT!?" "forget it"


    "SHECKLEY!" "WHAT!?" "forget it"

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    Tried To Save All My Boys But Couldn't Take Em Any Further :(

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    20 Years Later, And I Am Still Discovering Things in HL1

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Black Mesa: Happy Halloween! Update

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    VR mode in HL2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    Lambda pumpkin carving. :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Lambda Pumpkin

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    The whole Half-Life collection is 90% off on Steam!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    I hope that didn't sound like a sketchy ad, but until November 1st, the H-L collection is only 10 dollars instead of the usual 60. I've already taken advantage of this great deal, and you should, too.

    also they've been patching HL1 for some r3ason.

    submitted by /u/pokeblue992
    [link] [comments]

    I cant change my settings in mods.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    I've had this issue for 3 years, but whenever I play a half-life mod and try to change the settings in-game, it pretends to change them, so I close the menu, go into the game, and it doesn't work. I reopen the settings menu and it has reset all my settings back to how they are in my main half-life config. this isn't just for unofficial mods, even opposing force, blue shift, tfc, and counter strike are broken.

    submitted by /u/JaliPenoCancerio
    [link] [comments]

    New Half-Life Player

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I just bought Half-Life.

    I never played the original Half-Life before. Did play multiplayer with cracked HL but this is the first time I am actually playing it legit.

    Tried mods before, liked them. What can you suggest me about the game and mods?

    (HL1)

    submitted by /u/AliFurkanY
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set up Synergy to play with my friend?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I want to play Half-Life 2 and the episodes with my friend but I just cannot figure out for the life of me how to do it. Does my friend need Hamachi to host the server or can they just do it without Hamachi. Does anyone have a step by step guide?

    submitted by /u/FalconOnPC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment