• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Half-Life Half Life has taught me so much.

    Half-Life Half Life has taught me so much.


    Half Life has taught me so much.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    While mods are asleep.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    The Black Mesa Club

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    I now work at the Black Mesa Research Facility... Hopefully there isn't any disaster...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    Combine Propaganda I made recently.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Just got half life complete really cheap, thanks hallowen

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    All half life 2 games are on 90% sale

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    if you don't have them yet, this is your chance to buy them at really cheap price on Steam

    submitted by /u/Kingdom_Of_Italy_
    [link] [comments]

    In case any of you didn't know, like me, MMod got updated 12 days ago.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    You do not belong here, Freeman.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Im trying to find an old hl2 fan song video

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    There was this video i used to watch as a kid It goes something like

    "Thats the game of half life 2 we play yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah thats the game of half life 2 we play"

    Anyone knows if its still possible to find this vid? I feel like its one of those vids that got purged by machinima

    If possible anyone remembers the full lyrics?

    submitted by /u/ZeFellowBud
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a developer

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm a big fan of Half Life and Portal(Like you) and I imagine a game, but the problem I do not know how to develop it, so I decided that the beta will be a mod! After the alpha will be a real game (I do not know what game engine will be.) So before I start, I'm young and I'm 11, and I'm not as stupid as you might think, and that's why I would like information (not to get scammed.) Here is the following information:

    Pseudo:

    Year Old:

    E-mail adress:

    Source Sdk (2006,2007,2008 ...):

    Best Half Life 2 or Portal to develop a mod:

    Mod already created (Faculative):

    Discord (Faculative):

    PS: All this in private message of course

    submitted by /u/Stane_Stane_Fr
    [link] [comments]

    is there a mod for black mesa which brings back the original voice acting + music from hl1

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    also is there a mod which lets u shoot while sprinting

    submitted by /u/Xamado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment