• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Half-Life Found it on Half-Life 2:Lost Coast

    Half-Life Found it on Half-Life 2:Lost Coast


    Found it on Half-Life 2:Lost Coast

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    This explains how in the hell is Aperture so deep

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Kinda bummed out that Gordon won't be with us in the half life series anymore, but I guess no one truly is more deserving of a rest

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:08 PM PST

    The Best Boi

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    The Best Boi

    Hi, today i want tell you about my favorite character in the franchise: Barney Calhoun, missing in action :(

    Who is your favorite HL character?

    https://preview.redd.it/sb1nsq6j59y31.jpg?width=700&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3a6da74b19ba8719b3b06b53301edd5c0271839f

    submitted by /u/barracuda90
    [link] [comments]

    This Zombine corpse is out to get me...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    I want to create a Half-Life TV Show.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:44 PM PST

    I've always loved Half-Life. Unlike the exaggerated action of Call of Duty and other FPS Games, Half-Life is such a unique game. I also have a passion for filmmaking, so I thought of how the two could mix. Now, we're all sick of the lack of Half-Life Content, so why don't I make some, I thought. I started daydreaming about what Half-Life could look on Film. I put my thoughts in this post, and while there's a lot wrong with this vision, I still want to create something based on this alternate story I came up with. Now, a TV-Show is hard to do and takes lots of money, manpower and resources. I simply do not have the budget to make a live action show, as much as I would want to. I do know how to animate though, so I was thinking of maybe an animation in the style of the games. I don't know, but it's an adventure, and I'd like to give it a shot. However, I wanted to see what the Half-Life Community wanted, so I'm making this post here. Please give your thoughts and what you'd like to see!

    submitted by /u/RikkaTheSecond
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to lammar?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    is she ok, or...

    submitted by /u/Ronnie1001
    [link] [comments]

    There are sound files for breathing in Half-Life

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Directory: Half-Life > valve > sound > player

    It's interesting. I don't know if they have been used anywhere in the game. I haven't really played the multiplayer so I don't know if they are used there. Also every sound the robotic announcer does can be found in the files (sound > vox) Which has some funny sounds in there like woop.wav. Take a look in the files I bet you'll like what you see in there. It's really interesting to see everything the game has.

    This is just something I found while browsing the directory. I usually like to browse the content of games. Usually and most often with Valve there is something interesting and fun to look at.

    submitted by /u/Famsys
    [link] [comments]

    How to re-enable blood / acid on weapons in Black Mesa

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I recently picked up Black Mesa, but was a little sad when I realized there was no blood on weapons like I see in lets-plays. Luckily, I found a way to bring it back!

    Simply type "cl_mdldetailfx_enable 1" in console, and it will re-enable!

    submitted by /u/Catazat
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a while since I last updated, but who would read a short story in the POV of a Xen creature? The original idea was to use a Vortigaunt but it might be an Alien Grunt instead so I can make it more original (referring to the Vortigaunt POV Mod). I look forward to your feedback!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    IT'S FINALLY HERE, THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! The Half-Life 2 Pigeon Speedrun

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Odd Stuttering In Half-Life 1/OP/BS

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've been wanting to replay Half-Life 1 and its expansions recently, and I've come to notice that there is a LOT of odd stuttering in the game. I don't even just mean the level loads, I mean at random points in the map, for a split second, the game will stutter then act like nothing happened. Now it's not when action is, just exploring the area. It's odd since I basically have a super PC compared to the specs needed to run the game, but no matter what I do, no matter what Nvidia settings I have, there be stutter.

    This just a problem with the engine? Or is it my PC in general?

    submitted by /u/Thierry_Williamson
    [link] [comments]

    Puzzle mods

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    I was wondering if there were any good puzzle mods for halflife 2 besides research and development?

    submitted by /u/Ronnie1001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment