• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Half-Life Shbonk ↗

    Half-Life Shbonk ↗


    Shbonk ↗

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    I've collected every together every voice line made by the Science Team in the first game and its expansions.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    gordon has a bad day at anomalous materials

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Guy speed runs through HL1 in 13 minutes, the laws of physics are disregarded.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Since it is likely that HLVR will happen, what do you think the plot of the game will be?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    In the article "The Final Hours of Half-Life 2", Gabe Newell stated that he would love to play a game that tells the story of Alyx and Dog. I think this is the plot for HLVR. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Estudiantuz
    [link] [comments]

    Is cloverfield in the half life universe?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Programmer / mapper? (HELP?)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Hello there!
    I'm very much interested in making mods for HL1.

    In the sense that I'd like to make mods that rewrite the original games files and modify them. Not make a separate mod.

    Although I'd be wasting space with unused assets that way it should make sure that it doesn't happen that I'll have to be looking back and sometimes missing or have problems with adding in assets. My modding experience is pretty nonexistent but from modding mods :D - I know that its easier to modify an existing file rather than add a new one and then try finding out why it doesn't work the way it should without a pre-done working asset.

    I'm pretty new to everything regarding modding - I've tried very little in mapping although I enjoy using Hammer I know very little about it I feel like. I'd like to know more about using stuff to trigger other stuff about which I have no knowledge whatsoever.

    With this post I'd like to hopefully find a friend or two who I could be able to ask with my problems or even have them tell me what ways I could start once we'd both know where I'm standing.
    Anyone who knows a bit of stuff could help me out a lot. Even if you could just answer me a few questions a week. I'd still appreciate it :)
    Anybody with experience with working with the mods and the engine would probably be able to help me a bunch. :)

    You can ask me about anything right under this post but you can also directly msg me, I'll try to get to everyone.

    I myself don't have loads of time to spend on it. So right now its like a bit of a hobby that I'd want to come out one day as an experience gaining for future work - although I don't have high hopes of that becomming a reality.
    Still keeping this as a hobby is good enough for me :)

    to wrap it up:

    - I know rough bits of coding in C# and VBA I definitelly am a little pp noob but I might be able to pick up on hints easier than people who have never coded anything in their lifes, hopefully

    - I should be able to handle basic PC work so stuff like folders and stuff will hopefulyl not be problem with me either

    - my "highest peak" of modding was probably modding sounds for a car in GTA IV without any tuts and handling.dat
    :)
    Thanks for anyone responding <3

    submitted by /u/LittleTrappy
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some of us hate Cinematic Mod?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Hear me out, I'm not saying I loved this mod when I played it, but I honestly don't see any gameplay flaws, or anything wrong with the scenery or the models that you would have to go out of the way to notice

    submitted by /u/TheWayfayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment