• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Half-Life Found this while going to the train station.

    Half-Life Found this while going to the train station.


    Found this while going to the train station.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    The new cyber truck looking fresh

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    I found this bizarre Half-Life/Rush Hour cross promotion in a Gamer Pro magazine from 1999.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Half Life Alyx by Stanley in 7.01

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Who else got theirs in the mail?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    Found at NCBC Gulfport

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Random fact: HL:A trailer's theme was done by Mike Morasky

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    I made a video replacing all the audio in HLA's trailer with HL2 sounds. It really shows how good HL2's sound design was.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Kleiner died. Something got stuck in the door and killed him. Sorry for my filthy pc screen but I’m lazy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Half-Life helped me in science

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Today in science we were learning about wavelength. He draws the lambda symbol on the board and asks if anyone knows what the symbol is. I am the only one to raise my hand and answer it being the lambda symbol. Thanks Half-Life, you helped me in school.

    submitted by /u/MumboTheStarlow
    [link] [comments]

    Can You please help me Gorden?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    How do you think Adrian Shephard could be reintroduced into the Half-Life world after Opposing Force?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Want to see what people think about this.

    submitted by /u/Dyegreenluke
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Mundane Yet Interesting Fact About Shepard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I never ally paid attention to it or thought about it, but Shepard's only 22 years old. I'm going to be 23 in a few days, and it's fucking insane to think about that unstoppable badass soldier being younger than me. I remember meeting a friend of mine's other friend circle. My friend is ex-army, and his friends were either formerly or currently enlisted. Almost all of them, like 4 out of 7, were younger than me, just pretty amazing imo.

    Imagine being only 22 and put into Shepard's position? Ordered to massacre innocent people in a government coverup, being hunted by aliens, and left behind to die.

    Shepard's always been my favorite protagonist, but this seals it. I really, really, REALLY hope he returns at some point.

    submitted by /u/Armalight
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it always 96?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Our former logo at my company

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Lambda, Combine and Black Mesa logos, been getting back in to painting and drawing recently, it's not much but thought I'd share anyway.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:59 PM PST

    HL2 - 2019 vs 2006

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Always wanted a HL tatt and today I made that dream a reality. Just look at him, isn't he cute?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    Concerning a certain line in the Half-Life:Alyx trailer and Vortigaunts [Spoilrs]

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Disclaimer: This video helped me put these two things together. Check it out, it's a great analysis/theory on Half-Life's story.

    In the Half-Life: Alyx trailer, we can clearly hear Eli saying "Close your eyes, honey", the same line he says at the end of Ep2.

    Now, remember from Half-Life 2, from the all knowing vortigaunt, they don't perceive time and space in the same way as us. They share a hive mind capable of experiencing past, present and future at the same time.

    What if, the vorts warn Alyx of the future, maybe the line is heard in some sort of vision projected by them.

    I bet some Gman fuckery as well.

    submitted by /u/Reindeeraintreal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the name of this mod?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    Scientists manage to pull you from Gman's grasp, and you have to fight HECU to escape black mesa

    submitted by /u/DXGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    In what order should I play the series?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I bought the Collection on steam for about 5 dollars, and now that I have them all downloaded, what order should I Play them in?

    submitted by /u/Just-Joshua
    [link] [comments]

    Gordon Freeman art (Rather Proud)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Let’s do it !!!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Dear boys and girls, fellow Half Life veterans now we are starting the countdown for HL: Alyx. We waited 12 years for a new HL and now we have it. Is VR gonna stop us from playing the game of course not. I worked my ass off to get a VR headset just to play half life: Alyx. I fell in tears when i saw the trailer. So start saving up for a VR headset because it will be the best money you will ever spend. Thank you 🧡

    submitted by /u/Hussam-gh
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs like metro cops and citizens in point insertion not moving

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    I have verified the files and nothin

    submitted by /u/Wanderson1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment