• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Half-Life Wanted a light game to play on my lunch break, and have never played Half-Life.

    Half-Life Wanted a light game to play on my lunch break, and have never played Half-Life.


    Wanted a light game to play on my lunch break, and have never played Half-Life.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    I remember building a new rig for HL2. Seems fitting I do it again for HL:A

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Hmmm

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:56 AM PST

    Declassified video of Black Mesa ops on Xen

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Now this is just insulting

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Not trying to copy but that looks legit like citadel even braking the cloud layer (the shard London)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Someone failed no nut November

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Valve and Campo Santo confirm In the Valley of Gods is "on hold" as developers work on Half-Life: Alyx, Dota Underlords, and other projects

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Black Mesa Xen could be released this thursday.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Just finished HL 1

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:54 AM PST

    Four years ago I remember my friend that I used to talk to through TeamSpeak saying that I really should play Half Life Series. He started this conversation because at that time i just had bought Garry's Mod and I was already addicted to the game. Well, at that time, i pretty much ignored this conversation about HL for some reason i can´t remember clearly, but now i regret all of that. I was browsing through Steam and saw a bundle that included all HL games so far plus some other Valve games as well so i decided to buy it and see if it was good. I honestly didn´t know what was waiting for me since i never searched anything about HL, only knew some monsters because of GMOD.

    Well, i just finished the first game, and I must say that I'm very impressed. It´s been a long time since I was hyped about a game before (Before this was Dark Souls 3). I'm legit lost for words (I'm probably overreacting but this is how i feel). I have so many questions like: Who´s that guy in a suit that carries a briefcase? Where is Gordon Freeman after the first game? (I chose to enter the portal in the end) What game should I play next? Who are those creepy ass aliens?

    It´s been a long time since a game made me this curious about it´s lore tbh. Well what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Falkenny
    [link] [comments]

    Made a stalker from half life 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Everyone's talking about headcrabs in VR, but imagine seeing this scary POS in the water

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    G-Man's legal woes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    What game is this from? I know big mama appeared in the first HL but is this a mod pack? Fan made? Or am I just missing something

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    What VR headset do you recommend to play ALYX?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:39 PM PST

    Back in the day I built a computer to play Half-Life and Counter-Strike.. (like 20 years ago) I've been out of the loop for a while in terms of PC building. I'm an apple guy. Anyway, Saturday I'm building a PC! Only thing left is the headset. What's the best option?

    submitted by /u/editjames
    [link] [comments]

    Considering that Valve said the door is open for future Half-Life games after Alyx, how long would those take to develop?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    In the interview one of the devs stated that there is a possibility that they could develop further Half-Life games if Alyx was successful. Let's say that Alyx is a huge success and they decide to develop a regular Half-Life game. How long would that approximately take?

    submitted by /u/Rixx88-
    [link] [comments]

    Not now Mr. Freeman

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Logo I made in Graphic Design.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Barney calhoun

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Theres something i don't understand. Supposedly barney calhoun is the security guard who opens the door for freeman and says he'll buy him a beer, but the problem is that in hl: blue shift that never happens, we only see freeman inside the transport or from a security camera. Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/Alex_zawis
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all ever think maybe the combine on an intergalactic scale is actually pretty good?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Sure, earth and Xen sucks bigtime, but you guys think that maybe somewhere there are trillions of different species living in peace and prosperity? That despite their horrid colonization of a few meager planets they're ultimately out for the greater good of their citizens?

    submitted by /u/Butter_bean123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment