• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Half-Life Gf made a Gordon plushie to keep me company at work

    Half-Life Gf made a Gordon plushie to keep me company at work


    Gf made a Gordon plushie to keep me company at work

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I have recently visited Saint Petersburg, Russia. And saw this thing looming in the background. Thought it looked familiar...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Saw this pic of The Beatles and had to

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    The right tap in the wrong kitchen can make all the diffference in the world.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Black Mesa 1.0 release candidate is out

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Gordon Freeman artwork (Gmod)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    my previous Gordon but more epic

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I Fixed Alyx's appearance in the concept art so she looks more accurate. (Full wallpaper in comments)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    odd forms

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:22 AM PST

    HL:A Trailer Music is underappreciated

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Can we just take a moment to realize how god damn awesome the music in the Alyx trailer was? Just take another listen. The synth, the drums, all of it. It gives me goosebumps.

    submitted by /u/D00NL
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this in Chem 1, couldn't resist.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Parts from inside the half life 2 pc case

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Speculation: We'll be seeing a new gameplay video Of Half Life Alyx on Thursday Feb. 20th along with a release date announcement of March 26.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    I'm making this assumption based on the fact that the original trailer was released on Thursday Nov. 21, the Tested video came out on Thursday Dec. 19 and Valve did an AMA on Reddit on Wednesday Jan. 22. Valve have been releasing new info on a monthly basis since the first trailer dropped. If the pattern continues, it would make sense that we would see a new game play trailer drop on Thursday Feb. 20 (or possibly the 19th). Valve have already stated that they would release a game play trailer and it would provide more details like modes of locomotion. The guys from Tested will probably be the ones showing the video since they already tested the game and have said they have hours of content ready for editing. I'm also expecting them to formally announce a concrete release date with the new game play trailer. I made the assumption that the game would be released on Thursday March 26 instead of Thursday March 19 since that would give Valve another week to prepare while still following this pattern. I really hope my assumptions are correct since my birthday is on March 27.

    submitted by /u/Sgsrules2
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter Chopper picked the wrong Anticitizen to mess with.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Bruh... Imagine if half life comes out on the third of next month... March 3rd.... at 3:33 pm .... Bruh

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    We know review copies are going out, the game is done. I see no reason this couldn't happen

    submitted by /u/Dotaproffessional
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me recognise this memory from some half life game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    As a kid I used to have this half life game on my PC where I used to start in a lab with some doctors then go up with a crowbar kill some crabs , kill a guard if I want a pistol , cross a warehouse like area and just stand before some shipping containers rocket being shot at me and killing me , I played this little part over and over as a kid .

    Today finally I've reached midway for Half life 2 : episode 2 but so far I haven't encountered the opening from my memory in any of the games . Was is a mod or demo ? I really want to play it again now that I think of it . It would be awesome if someone could recognise this scene , this was 15 years ago so I dont remember much , I don't even remember if the graphics were bad because they must have looked gorgeous back then :P

    Edit : Thank you so much guys , Yes it's Half life : Uplink <3 , Can't express how grateful I am for your help T_T

    submitted by /u/LXC_06
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a proper mode

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Hi Reddit, I hope you can help me. Big fan of Quake here and I'm looking for a mode that turns Half-Life into arena shooter. The qualities I'm looking for: speeding up the run, promoting bunny hoping, proper weapon choice - the most important in arena shooters usually are rocket launcher (which exists in the game, not really in a form of typical rocket launcher in such games), one shot high dmg somewhat close to sniper rifle (crossbow is almost perfect excluding projectile speed and reload) and some tracker gun (which also exist within Half-Life universe - Gluon Gun from first game, I'm pretty sure enthusiasts brought it back as well as Gauss Gun, which is so cool, unique and just have a spirit of arena shooter gun in general).

    Have you seen something like this in modes?

    submitted by /u/wzp27
    [link] [comments]

    Went through my Half Life screenshots and found my favourite one, don't remember how the mine got there.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Does HL2 have a super difficult achievement like the ones in episodes 1&2?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I've finished the game, and am wanting a good reason to replay it, like a super difficult achievement

    submitted by /u/sourpickles0
    [link] [comments]

    Why not visit sven-coop?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

    This is my last semester of engineering before transferring to a four year university.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    YUDODIS2ME Valve?

    HL:A > University Physics 2, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, and Mechanics of Materials: Deforms.

    submitted by /u/Quixotic_f0x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment