• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Half-Life Prepare...

    Half-Life Prepare...


    Prepare...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Found the OG HL2 train in the first level of HLA.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I made my own little pet snark out of clay!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Some Half-Life critters I made from Babybel cheese wax!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    My little Half-Life corner.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Alyx LAUGHED at my death at the hands of HER machine.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    The Greatest First Person Duo

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Walter.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    When G-Man Finally gets the Squad Together - S2FM

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Fuckuckfuck

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I just had a dream about Half-Life 2 (and it was most vivid dream I have ever experienced)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Here's what I remember:

    I was a rebel living in some hideout somewhere in the ruins of City 17 that was where Eli was.

    Eli sent me off with an SMG that had (and surprisingly I can remember this) 10 full magazines of ammunition and 5 SMG grenades. I was also given a shotgun and about 18 shells.

    They sent me off to go pick up some sort of supply drop across the city, and I had to remain undetected by a Combine convoy that was along the way. It consisted of a few APCs and a gunship if I remember correctly. I hid in some bushes when they came past the road.

    Around the city I collected the dropoff and made my way back when a strider came by and used that massive cannon or whatever and blew a building up to block my path. I had to hide behind some cover, and under the rubble was a wrecked white van with the side doors off. But if I could make my way through the van from the right side over to the left side I'd make it to the other side of the rubble and keep going. So I waited for the strider's delay of gunshots (those few seconds between each time it fires a few), and bolted and jumped through the van and made it to the other side.

    On the way back I came across another Combine convoy and had to make it back inside the hideout undetected, which I luckily did.

    It was the most vivid dream I have ever experienced in my life. May have even been a lucid one. But it was really awesome. I think I even remember hiding in my own house in town at one point, with the lights off at night as some APCs drove by my street looking for me. What made this dream all the more interesting was that I was a Resistance member and not Gordon.

    What are your experiences?

    submitted by /u/mrwallace888
    [link] [comments]

    There's a building site next to my apartment and it looks quite familiar.....

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Other games with Half-Life vibes?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Every now and then I'll play a game and get some Half-Life vibes... Sometimes it's gameplay, sometimes it's the setting, sometimes it's something I can't quite put my finger on.

    What other games make you think of Half-Life? Ones that come to mind for me are Metro (probably the Eastern European setting) and Singularity (the science-y stuff).

    submitted by /u/agammon1987
    [link] [comments]

    why can't I mo-

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Help with Half life MMOD

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I just installed HL1 MMOD but whenever I start a new game I start it right after exiting the control room after Eli open the door. This wouldn't be a problem since I already played the first two chapters of the game a thousand times but the thing is that I don't have the HEV suit, that means I can't monitor my health, ammo, no armor, and no switching weapons, someone please help

    submitted by /u/Quazzaranimes
    [link] [comments]

    Does it get better after On A Rail?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    So I'm playing half-life for the first time and I've really enjoyed it so far, up until the On a Rail level. I don't know why but it really lost my interest there. Does it get better after that point? Should I just keep pushing through or skip to Half-Life 2

    submitted by /u/SpaceShrek42
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to edit hecu voicelines?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    (this discussion is done) So I wanted to know how to edit the voice lines and make them say things like "Kick my mother" but i don't know how.

    submitted by /u/xPyroii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna make a port of Half-Life for the wii?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I've looked all over the internet and cant find a homebrew port of HL1 for the wii. It should be powerful enough to play it. But idk

    submitted by /u/ItzTrevorTheOne
    [link] [comments]

    Lore.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    So I had the lore in my palms, until half life alyx came and messed it up, so now I don't know is alyx is before or after half life 2, cause she knows freeman, but sees her dad at the start?

    submitted by /u/christian071707
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life 2 Beta Aesthetics (PART 2): Prisoner Pod Ride

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm starting to play all the valve games and should I play half life 1 first or does it not matter

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    HL3 title screen idea, this didn't come out as nice as i wanted it to but it gets the idea across.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment