• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Half-Life Half life 2 vs Synergy

    Half-Life Half life 2 vs Synergy


    Half life 2 vs Synergy

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Retail Half-Life 2 with the Beta's aesthetics.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    7 Hour War

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Had to share this. Could not find it elsewhere.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    i adventured into 3d modeling for the first time with a little gordon :-)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    anime gordon freeman

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Half Life Alyx is for VR what Toy Story was for 3D animated films

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    shower thought

    submitted by /u/The_Potato_God99
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the Combine used in the 7 Hour War

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    We all know what the combine have in the games, but what kind of forces do you think they used in the 7 hour war, before they had humanish soldiers? Is there any concept art of anything, or is it mentioned somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Shlocky
    [link] [comments]

    About Barney's Height...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    About Barney's Height...

    So, this post showed a screenshot of Barney's ID from the HL1 HD pack, which states that he's 5'6". Out of curiosity, I decided to compare HL2 Barney to Francis from L4D (since he has a stated canon height of 6'5" and I'm assuming the scales of the two universes must be fairly close, since lots of props are shared between the two series).

    https://preview.redd.it/7p2akby0pyp51.png?width=808&format=png&auto=webp&s=97cde79364b96e8fa30b9d57e68483077fa6954c

    Turns out, he's actually 6' even (which is, for further L4D reference, even with Bill and Nick). Sad for Gearbox and those of us who liked the idea of a 5'6" Barney, but hey. :')

    Maybe that ID can be thought of as belonging to a different security guard, since it doesn't actually say "Barney Calhoun" anywhere on it. (Oh, and there's another discrepancy: the ID indicates brown eyes, but HL2 Barney has green eyes.)

    And no, I technically didn't take their boots into account, but I would guess that their boots lift them both up about the same amount.

    submitted by /u/Arro-Wing
    [link] [comments]

    Jeff

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Image with adrian It is good? idk but it seems nice to me

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Did you ever saw Odell with a stunstick, and emitting pink smoke? (Missing Information - test_19)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Black Mesa or Half-Life 1

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I have a friend that's never played Half-Life before and I genuinely don't know which to recommend to them as a new player. I love Half-Life and think it was great, but Black Mesa would probably be a little more approachable to a new player because of the graphics and other fixes.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Ginko_Bilobasaur
    [link] [comments]

    What Music Genres would fit each Faction?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I was wondering which music genre would fit each faction, the factions i was wondering about is Black Mesa, Black Ops, Combine, H.E.C.U, Resistance & Xen

    submitted by /u/DiscoDodgeBall
    [link] [comments]

    Who thought it was a good idea to make antlions forget their orders less than ten seconds after they were given!?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    When I say "go there," I don't mean "go there, stand around briefly, and then return to me!" This is really annoying at numerous points in Nova Prospekt, where it necessitates rapid switching between pheropods and weapons in order to maintain an antlion distraction and make use of it.

    submitted by /u/osberend
    [link] [comments]

    I was messing around with the settings in half-life blue shift and now the game is stuck like this and I can't change it back

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I think you're wrong about the names, all I can see here are Gordon and Kleiner

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    What does the valve index need?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Most of my family isn't made out of money, So I want to ask my rich grandparents if they can get me a valve index so I can finally play HLA, I know hla comes free with it.

    So do I need any extensions to my PC for the index to work? I also looked at the requirements and it said it needed valve index controllers, so I guess those don't come with?

    Does that mean registering my valve index with my pc automatically put hla in my library. I have many questions.

    And since I'm probably not gonna get the index since it's the 2nd most expensive, It says half life Alyx is compatible with oculus rift, will an oculus quest work as well?

    submitted by /u/itscaptainjack
    [link] [comments]

    i know that this is much more low effort than most stuff here but hey here is a UwU headcrab

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    What do consider cannon? when you look at the models of the gluon gun and tau cannon the HD models of course a different from the normal ones so do you consider the HD ones to be non-cannon?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment