• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Half-Life I drew this smug intergalactic bastard...

    Half-Life I drew this smug intergalactic bastard...


    I drew this smug intergalactic bastard...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Interesting little detail I think many missed: There's a picture of Hong Kong in Half Life 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:07 AM PST

    Call Me Crazy, but I think Valve may be working on another Half Life game judging by this secret message I think I found in this promotional image.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:24 AM PST

    'Half crouching' makes you immune to the autogun in Episode 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    So went to the aquarium today with the kids and found this...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Half-Life: Alyx - Textless Wallpaper

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    What Half-Life 2 probably actually looked like 15 years ago.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I REALLY hope Lamarr ends up in Half-Life Alyx

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I want to pet him.

    submitted by /u/ejvboy02
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed Xash3d

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Was G-Man at some point just like Gordon Or Shephard?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I was playing through Opposing Force a week ago and when I beat it, towards the end when G-Man speaks to Shephard, one of the lines he says is "I admit I have a fascination with those who adapt and survive against all odds, They rather remind me of myself." I didn't think much of it at first the first few times playing through but when he said "They rather remind me of myself" it got me thinking.. What if G-Man at some point in the past was being overseen as a potential chosen canidiate just like Gordon or Shephard, by some other G-Man-esque observer and over the years he finally took the place of his observer or gained them for succeeding at all of his missions and is now observing and using Gordon (and Shephard for when his time comes) for his own needs to carry out the same mission as his previous employer did with him? Maybe if Gordon succeeds at all tasks handled out by the G-Man, Gordon himself could become like the G-Man and the cycle repeats itself.

    Think of it as like an initiation: If you survive all odds in a situation where your chances of survival are super low but some how make it out due to sheer tenacity and perseverance (and also maybe luck). Then you get to join the G-Man Club

    And when you think about it, both Gordon and Shephard went through hell and barely survived with Gordon having to deal with HECU Marines, Black Ops, Aliens, going to an Alien world and fighting a big baby with no true way back to Earth. and of course Shephard fighting Black Ops and Both Xen and Race X Aliens, while also being left behind just before Black Mesa gets nuked. Honestly both of them should've died but they didn't. They survived and that's exactly what G-Man and his Employers seek for when choosing Survivalists like them to join them in their secretive, important cause.

    But that's just my little theory, hope you guys enjoyed!

    submitted by /u/Alexis_The_Femboy
    [link] [comments]

    Garry's Mod Fan Art | Situation Resolved, No Assistance Required

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Ballpoint Pen Headcrab

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Half Life Alex (Jones)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Lambda drawn in the dirt of this plane

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Playing Half-Life: Opposing Force and I some how got to the mission "Anonymous Materials" from the original Half-Life

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Crazy crossfire.bsp reimagining

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    We added some half life items into our physics VR game

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    HL:A intro predictions?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I have been replaying all the HL games and I'm always amazed by the early sequences. The opening tram ride in HL is so cool and iconic and HL:2's sequences in the train station and early introduction to City 17 are just awesome as well. I feel like having these mood-setting early sequences before the real action sets in is such a staple of the series that we're going to get something similar in Alyx.

    Any ideas how they might handle this? Any VR specific things they might do that would be really cool? I'm kinda hoping for a throwback to the tram-ride, some kind of vehicle sequence where you really get to see City 17 in a different way. Ahhh I can't wait!

    submitted by /u/moondiesel
    [link] [comments]

    so i just finished HL2:EP2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    goddamn it. before i played the game i didnt know why the cliffhanger was such a big deal.

    god.....FUCKING DAMMIT GABEN

    YOU PROMISED ME A HELICOPTER

    and also RIP Eli Vance. although i already knew that would happen.

    submitted by /u/diaopdad
    [link] [comments]

    HL:A Combine + some Elite Knight (Dark Souls)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I need one

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to port the Half-Life: Source HUD to Half-Life 2?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Currently, i am working on a mod called Pyrite that makes the Source engine look and feel almost exactly like GoldSrc. The problem is, I don't know how to port the HUD over. Can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/DrMatrixLC
    [link] [comments]

    Don't you think these graffitis look like puzzles? I sure hope they are.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    With the release date out of the way, when do you think we'll get a gameplay trailer or some sort of teaser for HL:A?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    My guess is the week prior to the week before the launch, so around the first week of March

    submitted by /u/Kepler280
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment