• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Half-Life "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY WORLD!"

    Half-Life "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY WORLD!"


    "YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY WORLD!"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Two big men with big guns

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    [S2FM] Gordon...Freeman?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Questionable Ethics unused security guard voice line in a form of a Metal Gear Solid Codec Call.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    It’s a bröther!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I just now noticed that some of the Xen flora in Half Life Alyx are modeled after ceramic capacitors.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Half Life Fanart | Gordo taking a nap with Puppies

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Even the Combine need their downtime

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    POV:your eli

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    150k strong!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Dear everyone, I hope you are all sound and safe in these crazy and unpredictable times. I'd like to thank all of you for making r/HalfLife this big and still relevant despite the years. r/HalfLife wishes you all the best in the hope of a better 2021. Thanks again for reaching 150k subscribers!

    submitted by /u/Splatterh0use
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a snark. Hope you like."Do you suck dicks?"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    I played Half-Life 2 so many times I can draw the Citadel from my memory!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Death Standing™️

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    MR. GMAN

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I was replaying Half-Life 2 today and I saw this board. Does that mean that Combine have some king of legal code?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    'Half-Life: Group Velocity' - a D&D adventure about escaping Black Mesa! Contains 85 pages of puzzles, combat and an original story.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    I was just replaying Alyx, and I noticed a certain suited man being depicted by the hieroglyphs early on in the game. Never noticed that before.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    God damn do I wish Black Mesa was on console

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    I'm a console gamer and have never really had the money for a PC. Going back and playing the Orange box has just really got me eating to play the first Half-Life. Hell Id even take a port of that. I currently own no pc and I don't want to leech of my friends. I know it will likely never happen but damn would I love to have it.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life 1 Glitch in "Interloper"

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Saw this in town today. Does he now?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    What's the best "4" weapon in Half-Life (1998)?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    My vote goes for the RPG, because I even though I use the Tau Cannon more than the RPG, it's just when I have to kill Alien Grunts and I don't have explosives or ammo for powerful weapons, the RPG is my number one choice to crash those helicopters, I know it's not that accurate, but come on, is there anything cooler than taking down an helicopter with an RPG? Actually, taking it down from another helicopter would be cooler.

    Polls:

    "2" weapons (Check out if you want to know why I'm doing these polls): https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/jtu0c4/

    "3" weapons: https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/jtu0cr

    "5" weapons: https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/jtu0eg

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got a question for anyone that can answer relating to the ending of HL Alyx and her age jump of 19 to 24

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I just finished Half Life alyx a few hours ago but there's something that I'm not understanding relating to the ending- which Alex is now in stasis? In another thread, a user suggested that it would make sense to them that it's Alyx(19) that's in the stasis/void because it's heavily implied which- idk doesn't make sense to me.

    Maybe I just didn't understand the ending but it doesn't make sense that it's Alyx(19) in the void and not Alyx(24) because it's 24 that went through all the events of HL2,Ep1,Ep2 with Gordon and there are moments where she saves his life so how can that be if she was taken at 19? Even if it's a different dimension or whatever and it's Alyx(19), this would also mean that in the future game, she has no memory of her adventures with Gordon- that would be lame considering they're such an iconic power couple in video game history. If it is 19, and she somehow still has her memories of a time that has yet to happen, how?

    submitted by /u/Fruitkis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment