• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Half-Life [Unfinished BMS SFM] Gordon Almost Passes Out (a continuation of my last post)

    Half-Life [Unfinished BMS SFM] Gordon Almost Passes Out (a continuation of my last post)


    [Unfinished BMS SFM] Gordon Almost Passes Out (a continuation of my last post)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    No but I have this rat

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    HLVRAI but it is a Coomermorative Picture

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    A classic (not mine I only found it on facebook)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Half-Life: Alyx in Minecraft (Trailer, demo releasing in a few days)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    hmm

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    The citadel, acrylic

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    first time making something in SFM in a few years. hope I did a good job

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    "We gotta get to the horse!"

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Got the desert eagle early by this simple trick

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Black Mesa Glitch

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    The ending of Alyx is perhaps the most interesting, confusing, and amazing audiovisual experiences ever.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    What happens when you imprison a near-god capable of reorganizing space-time at will?

    Turns out shit gets fucking wild.

    Going into the vault and slowly being introduced to increasingly escher-like amalgamations was just insane. It really felt like reality was collapsing in on itself. The audio design was at its peak too, I love how the soundtrack bends and contorts to match the changing gravity, and slowly builds up until the ashtrays. And yeah, about the ashtrays. That was amazing. What a fucking scene.

    Like, ignoring the fact that (GIGANTIC SPOILER, DO NOT LOOK AT IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE ENTIRETY OF ALYX. SERIOUSLY. DON'T.) the end of the game basically confirms Half-Life 3, the vault was just such a great climax. My only complaint is that I wanted to use the vort powers more.

    submitted by /u/Sockman1
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone have a 1080p of this image?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I made a poster in SFM and I call it (Previous Hire)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Tried drawing CP from Half Life 2. Would like some criticism and tips.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Bill Nighy to play G-Man ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    My hand drawn Combine comes to life! Any character I should bring to life next? :)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    POV of a dying overwatch elite in nova prospekt

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    What's the most logical in-universe reason as to why Gordon doesn't speak?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I kind of annoys me how in-depth and believable (within the context of science fiction) Half Life lore is, but there's never an explanation as to why Gordon is mute. Selective mutism is the biggest possible explanation, but it's super rare in adults. It does help clarify why's he's mute the entire game, provided all of the insane situations he's placed in. Aphraxia of speech is also a candidate, but they can still speak; their voice is just heavily damaged/underdeveloped. However, it does explain the weird noises and grunts he makes when tired/damaged. What do you think? I'm no speech therapist so I could have my facts wrong here or be missing some vital information/conditions.

    submitted by /u/box-fort2
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Vortigaunts

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I just bought Black Mesa (amazing btw) and having played Half Life 2 before the original one I have to say, I feel bad killing the vorts :(

    submitted by /u/nicoalvarezp
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Half-Life 1-ep 2 for the first time and wow! What a series!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    When I finished HL 1, I was kind of surprised because it didn't seem as amazing as everyone had made it out to seem. However, I then played HL 2, and was blown away, because it was MILES better than the first one. Then episode 1 and episode 2 continued that trend, each one noticeably better than the last. I finished the series almost two hours ago now, and am still thinking about how much fun it was. I never really got why everyone wanted half life three, but now I am so pumped for it! (Even though there's no guarantee of it happening.) I am hoping to be able to get a VR system sometime in the next year or so to play half-life Alyx, but for the time being I'll just have to wait.

    TL;DR: Half-Life is awesome!

    Edit: forgot to mention that my two favorite characters are Lamarr and Dog

    submitted by /u/fishymonster_
    [link] [comments]

    How should Half Life related machinimas be animated?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I am making my own series, and I've come to a crossroads.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/gNadespam
    [link] [comments]

    can everyone just move hlvrai stuff to another sub?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    whenever i go to r/halflife everything is just "pasport??? rope dr ocmer!!! ther NOTHING htehr... Laugh." and it gets so repetitive and annoying. i think there even is a sub for it called r/hlvrai but im not too sure.

    submitted by /u/pewdiepiesbahjman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment