• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Half-Life 5G is combine tech, change my mind.

    Half-Life 5G is combine tech, change my mind.


    5G is combine tech, change my mind.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    ohhh.... that's how he/she left.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I spent 18 Days making this HL Alyx Custom Campaign - Its Out now! Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    [OC] Heavy Vortal Music

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I love Crowbar Collective

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    THE GNOME KILLED ME

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I find that using explosives on yourself is often more fun than using them on the enemy.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Strange Stories told by Three Armed Aliens

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Vorty's headcrab sanctuary. (OC)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Making a Combine Suppressor cosplay and using two of these spygear tanks for those weird eye stalks they have.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    experienced this during my hl2 playthrough

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I don't know if it was mentionned here but a new "easter egg" has been found in Half-Life 2 in Eli's Lab, if you manage to look into that yellow engine, you can see Gman's face

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Gordon Feetman finds his way through the rebels

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Headcrab sfm art

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    New speedrunning strat? Lmao, fucking gnome

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    More Combine Translations in HL:A

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    In my last post I used the Combine alphabet to translate what is written on the Infestation Control signs in HL:A.

    As it turns out, I was not the first to discover this: /u/Hamburgerchan has posted a translation of this sign before.

    Today I figured out what is being written on the Combine fabricator screens, only to find out that this was solved before as well, oh well.

    However, I do have a few more:

    On barrels that belong to the Infestation Control there is an icon with text that reads:

    CMB SPECIALCLEANER

    On the inside of the Combine safes there is some writing that reads:

    SAFETY STATUS CLEAR

    The same text is written on several Combine packages.

    When you fail at hacking a Combine safe, it seems like some random string is generated.

    While hacking a Combine door, some text appears in a circle, reading:

    Diagnostic Network Access Port

    Still looking for more of these!

    submitted by /u/MaxKatzmann
    [link] [comments]

    Little thing I made in Blender

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Found something in alyx that I haven't seen anyone talk about.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    This is going to have some spoilers so be careful.

    In the vault section of the game, you come across a single combine in area, he is dead lying on some rubble above you. But this combine is different than the rest, his coms are active and he is repeating a sentence or codes over and over again. I pulled him down closer to my ear to hear it clearer and I could only make out the word Combine due to the loud noises of the vault. I want to try to isolate this.

    I will post a picture of the exact area and body, but if anyone could help me figure out what audio file this is (since its the only time I believe you see a combine that is dead but still speaking. Especially on repeat.)

    submitted by /u/LuckyBucket
    [link] [comments]

    Calling it now.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Half-Life 3 will end with Gordon plugging Wheatly into the Combine mainframe, toppling a multi-dimensional, dark-energy-powered super empire in a matter of minutes.

    submitted by /u/Thex115
    [link] [comments]

    Gordon the Headcrab Hugger

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Please make it happen Valve

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Little Half-Life themed change I made to my Mac (guide in comments)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Made an SFM animation of the transition apartment section. Hope you guys enjoy! [OC]

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment