• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Half-Life Passport please.

    Half-Life Passport please.


    Passport please.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    POV: You are the one who ate all the donuts.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    In Stasis. [OC]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    So uh I had my mom--who hasn't really played a videogame before--try VR for the first time.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    City Ruins.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Background Map I made for Map Labs Competition

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I made a combine logo sign what do you guys think? btw it it has a name what is it called?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    The Lost Case - 2nd level released *music intensifies*

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Per request: Combine Fabricator based Apple Watch theme. (Images in comments)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    taken.mp4

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    If Kelly Bailey came back to score the next Half-Life, which song, if any, would you love to hear re-used? What about remixed?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I'd really love a remix of Hazardous environments. And if he used Lambda Core again I'd freak out.

    submitted by /u/tastybokchoy
    [link] [comments]

    How many universes has the Combine conquered?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I watched a video earlier called "Beyond infinity number comparison" by Reigarw Comparisons and it showed that there are 10 to the 10th to the 10th to the 7th, amounts of universes in our multiverse.

    As we know the Combine are multidimensional and they span a myriad of universes across their empire.

    Is it possible that they span wayyy over a googolplex of universes (which is how many universes their are in the multiverse based on the Chaotic inflation theory), because if so then that would make them pretty much Gods that we could very well regard as the most powerful empire in all of fiction.

    OR

    Do they only conquer around 10-20 universes, WHICH IS STILL VERY DAMN POWERFUL, but they are eternities away from conquering the entire multiverse as it states as their main purpose.

    What do you guys think, do they have a few universes under control or do they have over a googolplex amount of universes in their control.

    submitted by /u/xHexxur
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love back hopping

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Special Report from Black Mesa - Topside

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Finished it again for a certain achievement and took this screenshot, best game EVER

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    burned half life 3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Potential G-Man speech

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    For a while I've had a small idea for a sequel to Opposing Force. (I know that it's a controversial topic) so I wrote up a G-Man speech (I also know that it's probably not my place to do this) This is supposed to take place after the whole HLE2 and HLA thing. G-Man had lost Gordon and is looking to replace him like he did with Alyx (There would also be the signature pausing and transitions while he's talking.)

    Please give feedback

    "Corporal Shepard… my my it has been… some time since we last spoke… well… for one of us… I hope you believe me when I say that I do understand that you have undergone quite the nightmare at Black Mesa… but my resources have been stretched thin and although I hesitate to remove you from your current state, I believe that it is necessary for our motives. My employer's of course are skeptical of your...abilities, but I managed to earn you a test of sorts. The catastrophe at Black Mesa did have… repercussions. I do hope you can prove yourself worthy of another's praise. If not… I can guarantee that there will be... consequences. I wish you good luck Corporal Shepard, for now… I must attend to... other matters. Don't disappoint me."

    submitted by /u/Proctifer
    [link] [comments]

    (Theory) Race X is a contending empire

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Simply put, I believe Race X is a contending empire to the Combine. They attempted to take earth before the Combine would to prevent them from getting access to its portal tech.

    submitted by /u/Holiday_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend bought me a mini metal Lamarr!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    This sequence from Overcharge was one of the most intense scenes I've played in a while. Absolutely loving all this community made content for Alyx. Really takes me back to the days when Source Mods ruled PC gaming.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Black Mesa: Stuck in an area with low life?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm in the Black Mesa sewer area with low life. I can't advance without dying, and I can't back out to find more health. It it reload to a past save time?

    submitted by /u/symphonic5
    [link] [comments]

    Is it theoretically possible for a modder to make a full body IK for HL: Alyx?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Does the current mod tools we have allow for this? I'd love a modder to make a proper body for the game.

    submitted by /u/Laconian_Dingo
    [link] [comments]

    HL Alyx Dev Maps

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Example maps found under content/hlvr/release/maps contain vmap files which I don't have. Is it possible for someone to upload them?

    submitted by /u/colt0_0
    [link] [comments]

    Jalopy stuck in ground

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Real upsetting glitch happened in Episode 2. In the section where you fight the striders with the Magnusson devices I was doing actually better than I expected and then the front right wheel got stuck in the ground. I could still drive but any slope that was even slightly steep it would get stuck in. The Physgun did absolutely nothing, nor did the supercharged one that I enabled with cheats. It was just stuck.

    submitted by /u/Potato_Patrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment