• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Half-Life We are Coterminous...

    Half-Life We are Coterminous...


    We are Coterminous...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Made a comparison of HEV suits

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Half-life HD VS HALF-LIFE who will win ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Eating breakfast with el gaber

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Morphine Administered

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    “Desperate Measures” S2FM

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Found this gem of father Grigory chilling with a fast zombie whilst I was trying to get the Zombie Chopper achievement in HL2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I tried to draw a Overwatch Soldier.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Ok, why isn’t this working...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    This is where I get on

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    A year ago, I submitted a post about how I'd read Epistle 3 and closed the Half-Life chapter of my childhood. A few months later, Half-Life: Alyx was announced. Today, I finished it.

    Just like a year ago, I'm without words with a drink in hand. It took me 12 years to accept Half-Life as a thing of the past. Suddenly, it's alive and well, just like back then. I can hear my teenage self cheering "finally!" in the back of my head, and I can feel the bittersweet feeling from a year ago being replaced by something else. Something good.

    So, r/HalfLife, I'd like you to take a minute from whatever you're doing and toast again. This time, it won't be a toast to a bittersweet goodbye, or the closing of a chapter. This time, it'll be a toast of excitement for what the future holds for Half-Life.

    Here's to Half-Life: Alyx.

    Here's to the next 20 years.

    What a fucking ride.

    submitted by /u/Biosmosis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m now convinced that the g-man is David bowie

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I honestly love how simplistic HEV suit looks

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Most of the time Sci-fi armours in movies, games etc almost look the same, the almost identical complex design.

    Honestly that's why the HEV suit stands out, due to how simple it is, I love it

    submitted by /u/you-cut-the-ponytail
    [link] [comments]

    This art of a mixed pack of dogs and houndeyes is belovedly awesome to me. I hope this is in HL3

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Return to Black Mesa

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone think that the ruins of Black Mesa would be a good place to revisit in a Half Life game?

    This is a follow up question to this post that I made:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/h0oi6j/black_mesa_facility/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/Proctifer
    [link] [comments]

    I finally reached the end game in half life 1 in mobile (you won't fine it in Google or playstore)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    [S2FM Timelapse] POV: You're a citizen.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    is half life 2 normally like this?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    So I just played half life one for the first time...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    So I played the portal series and tf2 but half life was the only one I didn't play (also DOTA but I couldn't give two shits about any MOBA) but instead of getting the game on steam and just playing the game normally I went through the hassle of playing it in full 6DoF VR.

    Needless to say the shit in my pants is massive.

    submitted by /u/Iminawhiteboxyt
    [link] [comments]

    Black mesa facility

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the entire black mesa facility was destroyed by the bomb? Did it reach the lower levels, and how far did it go?

    submitted by /u/Proctifer
    [link] [comments]

    Hl1 vr

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    So I have a question:

    If I were to use an oculus quest to play hl1 on vr (goldsrc version) what hardware would I need?

    Ram, gpu, cpu ect.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/patrlim1
    [link] [comments]

    Half Life 2: Episode 2 MMod problems

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I can't hear voice lines or see the lipsync. This has happened to others, but just for HL2: E2. It works in Episode 2, so I have no idea how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/HuskyWolfGamer89
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the black mesa workers in hungary during half life 2?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys, this question has been bugging me since I first played half life 2. Why are the black mesa workers in the middle of hungary? It never made sense to me.

    submitted by /u/liamtzs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment