• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Half-Life Half-Life: Infinite

    Half-Life Half-Life: Infinite


    Half-Life: Infinite

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Found this at a junk store.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Freeman has a Dame Dane moment (I am too lazy to change the audio.)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I did it

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Gordon goes absolutely mental

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Alley, oop!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    After around 10 hours of hard work, I've "remade" this early iconic bit of Half-Life 2 using HLA's Workshop Tools! Can you guess which part of the game this is?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    male_02 and male_09, a sad love story, coming to theaters soon

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So... I just finished my blind playthrough of Half-Life 1

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I had no knowledge of the Half-Life series before about a month ago but when I was browsing the Steam libraries for sales I came across their Half-Life series bundle and I thought, "What the heck. This should be fun. They had a new VR game recently didn't they?" And oh boy I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

    The Bad:

    -How unclear it was sometimes what I was supposed to be doing (but part of that can be chalked up to more modern games holding your hand every step of the way and I just wasn't used to it)

    -The platforming bits could be brutal (especially near the end)

    -Ummm...the assault rifles kinda sucked...? idk

    The Good:

    Holy moly, I don't even know where to start.

    -The full range of emotions I felt, from the sheer terror seeing those headcrab things flying at me for the first time, the relief that quickly turned to despair finding out that the military was not here to save us, the pure satisfaction of solving the puzzles without Youtube's help, and the slow realization that this situation was way bigger than my man Gordon.

    -The steady progression of difficulty, while keeping things challenging throughout.

    -Even though I mentioned this as a negative, I'm glad it didn't hold my hand during any part of the game. Yes that meant I spent at least a half hour jumping around the munitions compound trying to figure out where to go next, but the satisfaction when everything finally clicks, and you know what to do and how to do it, is unparalleled.

    I could go on and on, but I do have a few questions..

    -I've seen this described as a game that "revolutionized gaming" or something like that. As someone who's not overly familiar with games from that era, could someone tell me how this was so different?

    -Was there a "right" ending? I ended up doing both, but neither seem good. In one, Freeman straight up dies, and in the other he's working with the G-man (who from my little previous knowledge of this series, is not a very good guy)

    -What order should I play the rest in? Should I dive into the second one before Blue Shift and all of those or what do you all think?

    Anyway, TL;DR I absolutely loved this game and I am massively disappointed I don't have a VR headset to play Alyx.

    submitted by /u/mr_widdershins
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember these fan renders? I still think they're pretty cool

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    The HL:OF box art recreated in Roblox.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I searched for worst half life 2 mods and got this ad for Fistful of Frags.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Just completed Half Life: Alyx for the first time

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Holy crap that game is intense... what did you guys think about the ending?

    submitted by /u/YushiroGowa7201
    [link] [comments]

    I made a cursed Half Life images subreddit

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Welcome. Welcome to r/cursedhalflifeimages.

    You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of r/cursedhalflifeimages that I elected to establish my Administration here, in the Redditel so thoughtfully provided by Our Meme Benefactors. I have been proud to call r/cursedhalflifeimages my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to r/cursedhalflifeimages. It's safer here.

    submitted by /u/pakiyeetus
    [link] [comments]

    I Played Half-Life in Minecraft

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    so I learned how to ABH (accelerated back hop)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    rasing the bar hl2 coming to Netflix December 28

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Anyone Have any HL1 Subtidle Mods?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I've tried to play HL1 multiple times(I am replaying it for funsies), but I feel like there are things that I am missing since I can't hear/process what any of the NPCs are trying to say. I haven't gotten to far in the game so i want to find a trustworthy mod ASAP.

    submitted by /u/DiehardPizzer
    [link] [comments]

    Not the best artist but here’s my half life logo using glue and tissue paper

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I like Blue Shift more than Opposing Force

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Most people say Blue Shift isn't that good and Opposing Force is the best. I like Blue Shift because it is short enough for me to not got boared with it and I liked the levels. Opposing Force added ropes that were annoying to use and took away your flashlight to give you night vision that restricted your field of view so much it was a pain to use. I doubt alot of people will agree with me on this one.

    submitted by /u/hannkwilliamsjr
    [link] [comments]

    DID THE COMBINE HAVE A CONTINGENCY!?!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    So I've been playing half-life 2 for the first time and went by a TV with Dr. Breen on and he was spouting about honor or sumthin and then he said "Kill yourself if you have to!" I thought that was figurative until I went past a couple rooms in the apartment and found everyone dead, one guy was dead with a revolver next to him. So this makes me think the dude killed himself.. I mean, c'mon this is pretty conclusive but still blows my mind that they would do this. (Btw a contingency is where the government tells you to commit suicide cause the country might lose a war or something)

    submitted by /u/SirRavenBat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment