• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Half-Life Just moments before he turned into a zombie cat

    Half-Life Just moments before he turned into a zombie cat


    Just moments before he turned into a zombie cat

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I was playing the Destroy all Humans remake and found a nice little reference.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Anyone up for a picknick?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    He has many faces caw caw

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    1:6 scale Gordon Freeman figure I just got, with lots of accessories!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Question : half life 1 i reached the point where the soldiers who are supposed to be rescuing the scientists starts killing the scientists instead?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    As per my understanding it was an experiment gone wrong and it spawns aliens and you try to get to the roof top so that soldiers can rescue you but they start shooting you and the other scientists instead? If there anything i missed out or supposed to know?

    submitted by /u/Admiral2666
    [link] [comments]

    WOAH BREAKIN THE LAAAAW

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Barney Art

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I did it: episode 2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    chill c17 radio - songs to relax/study to

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    My Lego Nihilanth MOC

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Is Lamarr ok?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    [HL:1] What was the Military's Logic in Attacking Black Mesa?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Okay. So my understanding is that Black Mesa got funding by the government to create portal technology while Aperture didn't. So why would they kill them if they were already employed? I mean, they surely had NDA's right? So what's the point in suddenly flipping a switch and killing the only people who understand how the machine works?!? Even the military themselves were confused by it! (as heard in their dialogue) If someone could correct me or fill me in I'd greatly appreciate it

    submitted by /u/SirRavenBat
    [link] [comments]

    I did this for some reason

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Half Life Alyx Piano - Mad World - Duet with Grand Reality

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Gordon Freeman (made this a while ago)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Custom Combine Soldier voice lines for the upcoming "Operation Stabilization" mod

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    [S2FM] I'm making a big-ish proof of concept video in Source 2 using mocap, voice acting, a custom map and good old shakycam. Have a teaser for it.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Half-Life 3 Confirmed! Now with more crowbar!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Would watching a high quality "Let's play" be worth it...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    if I have no plans for the near future to actually buy a VR set and play the game myself?

    I'm extremely curious what Valve has managed to come up with after more than a decade of silence on the Half Life franchise but being a VR game puts it out of reach for me at the moment.

    It's not that I can't afford a VR set in the near future but I just don't feel motivated to invest that much money into just experiencing Half-Life: Alyx.

    I just wanna see what the story is about and how different players react to it.

    I do feel a bit guilty for not playing it myself and instead experiencing it through a let's play but at the moment I don't see any other choice.

    submitted by /u/Fed_Express
    [link] [comments]

    I put Gordon Freeman through artbreeder, and these were my results...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    did aperture work with the combine?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    This may be a far fetched theory. Could there be a chance that aperture worked with the combine during the times before half-life 2? For one there is a vault look-alike in portal 2. However, beyond that, both aperture and half-life torrents are similar to their design and seem to use the same ammunition when firing.

    If theoretically it is true, and the combine did work with aperture, it would make sense. At the time of the combine invasion, Glados had already killed everyone inside the aperture facility (except of course for Chell), which meant she had an absolute surprise. Considering she hates humans it would not surprise me if she would become an ally to the combine.

    However, there might be a flaw in the logic, considering during the combine invasion the entire aperture facility was inactive, due to Glados being dead.

    Maybe I am understanding the whole thing incorrectly.

    to me, this looks like it could be an old vault related to the one in half life alyx

    submitted by /u/spytastic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment