• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Half-Life I drew my HL2EP1 Experience

    Half-Life I drew my HL2EP1 Experience


    I drew my HL2EP1 Experience

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Drew Gordon in the TF2 portrait style!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Night on Earth 2

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    i never knew this was a thing

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    i found this on my computer dose any one know who made it and if theirs a high res version

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    You can use DØg's 'ball' as a weapon in Ravenholm. Like a normal Rollermine, the 'ball' will also try to attack you, but can't inflict any damage. The only thing is that it gets kind of annoying and can explode if kept near an exploding barrel (as in this footage).

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Why does the combine use citadels

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    In Half life 2, you probably know how the combine use citadels as their main headquarters, even in the combine overworld, you can see several citadels, so like why does the combine use citadels?

    submitted by /u/Vorteplex
    [link] [comments]

    hello. im a starting modder for hl1 and im experiencing problem when i load a map ingame the screen freezes and when i move mouse black starts appearing.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    update from my Shephard draw

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Replaying Black Mesa's Xen is just so good

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Having just played through all of Xen after it was released at the beginning of the year and it's such a fun experience to play through. The design of the world with great (occasionally clunky) level design with a phenomal score makes it such a joy to play through.

    I have more fun playing it than I did with Doom Eternals Khan world. It's good to play and be reminded of all the great work all the folks over at Crowbar Collective did with it.

    submitted by /u/Gigafortress
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life: Alyx's workshop needs work

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Half-Life Alpha (Quiver) - OST - Diabolical Adrenaline Guitar

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Relaxing Half-Life 2 beach ambience

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    How many people do you think lived in city 17?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Iv read that there are an estimated 1-2 billion unaltered humans left on earth, however Im not sure how many people live in city 17, what is your guy's guess?

    submitted by /u/Vorteplex
    [link] [comments]

    I'm nearly 27, I had to get glasses today

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I'm nearly 27, I had to get glasses today

    Just because of lock-down and working from home, possibly too much time on the PC, I've found that after a while my eyes start to hurt. Seen an optometrist and he recommended I get a pair of specs so when they get sore I have something to get on going with. What do you guys think?

    https://preview.redd.it/gw1too020zb51.jpg?width=2868&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cffa0eec6c83443f8c32362d228ccc5e5e83080

    submitted by /u/ClanFever
    [link] [comments]

    made some art of what I think a vortigaunt would look like if it were infected by Jeff's virus from HalfLife Alyx, knew instantly what to call it. [OC]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Finished my combine analysis video, hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Watching "Archive" when...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Workers look different...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    How good is Half Life Alyx I'm planning on getting it in the future?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Is Half Life Alyx worth getting? I have a VR and well people told me it's really good

    submitted by /u/loganf1107
    [link] [comments]

    Took me three playthroughs to realize that not only do the Xen flora in HL: Alyx glow when the players hand is close, they even react to the vibrations of the combine substation in Chapter 5.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    What is with all the one-way drops?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    As hard as it is to believe, I only recently got around to playing the 1.0 release of Black Mesa. I had the game before, just didn't really feel like playing it.

    So now I have to ask: the fuck is with all the one way drops that they added? Seriously, it feels like most levels have a drop that you can't go back up or a door that closes for no real reason. Perfect example: near the end of Forget About Freeman. There's a battle with some HECU grunts and a tank. Before that battle is a nice little cache of weapons, ammo, and health. Before 1.0, you could get back to this area after the fight to re-equip yourself. Now? It's a one way drop, and the gate is blocked by one of those (normally) breakable padlocks.

    Did they get scared players might get lost along the way? Or is it so they can unload previous areas to hide how unoptimized the game is? Ironically, it now feels even MORE like a corridor shooter to me.

    Alright, rant over. I've been enjoying the game (mostly) otherwise.

    submitted by /u/WinterRanger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment