• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Half-Life Some of you didn’t get the joke so I thought I would help you out

    Half-Life Some of you didn’t get the joke so I thought I would help you out


    Some of you didn’t get the joke so I thought I would help you out

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I am a big fan on the Half-Life games, and my uncle just gave me this! It is a Brazilian version of the "Special Edition" he had since 2002, and when he discovered I liked the games he gave it to me. Reeeeally happy to have this!!!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Food-Life

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    who will win? barney or the space octopus?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Classy headcrab! (May be turned into a sticker)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I created a 3 screen wallpaper of the Vault in a neo noir stile

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Now a lot of people said my strider didn’t really look like one, so I made it look one of the passive striders from half life Alyx

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Adrian Shepard Art

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Aren't we blessed to live in a timeline where a Staples commercial features both Mike Shapiro and Alice Cooper?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I reached the final boss of Half-Life 1 after an almost entirely blind playthrough - I feel like G-man and Nihilanth are somehow related, and I'm choosing to believe Nihilanth is G-man's weird baby. I doodled this to further illustrate my point,

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Half-life Alyx Font :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So many people were trying to find the Font of half life alyx and i managed to grab it , not sure why people tried finding related fonts :l

    but heres the font for anyone who needs it:

    https://anonfiles.com/l5A0J9Fcoa/DINPro-Bold_ttf

    https://anonfiles.com/D392JdF1o2/DINPro-Light_ttf

    i hope i helped out some people who needed the font :D

    (I believe there is no font like 'ALYX' , i will most likely make it into a font and release it. these fonts are the commonly used ones in half life )

    submitted by /u/Zelqx
    [link] [comments]

    �� Steamed Hams but it's Gordon and Scientists - SFM

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    G-man

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I found a telephone number on a box in half life 2 (031137900) so i called it and it was a person from gothenburg does anyone know if this number is like from an employee or a voice actor im just curious

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Headcrab office :D

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Character designs for a series I wanna animate called Half Loaf where all the characters are made of bread.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Half-Life Alyx Final Hours - 40 Things Learned

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey, this person on Twitter (who is known for doing great things with the Source 2 engine) did an improved Gravity Gun (but unfortunately there is no link to use his works and test them in the WorkShop). Follow him in Twitter.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Well that sounds promising.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I am definitely late, and this probably has been posted before, but here you go, the transcription of a reversed secret radio message from Half-Life: Alyx.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    W TX UI / S P T K U / X Y Z / U L K N Q N / H I LJ MK / H I F GE / E A F E C

    This is what the radio says if the audio is being reversed. Some of these are pronounced as a combination of two letters, so I put them together.

    The slashes are dividing separate audio files, 7 in total, put in order from 1 to 7. They are named as "radio_number_station_terminator_synthy_0x.mp3" (the 'x' is a number between 1 and 7).

    This is probably just a canonical way for rebels and citizens to contact with each other. The use of number radio stations is not a discovery in real life. But, it is in a Valve style to put some ARG in this game. Who knows? Even when Gabe Newell stated that "there is no hidden ARG in HLA". I think it's worth it to at least give it a try. Leave your assumptions and decryptions below.

    submitted by /u/maxchrome
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed Half-Life 2 Trilogy and so far Episode 2 is definitely my favorite out of all three, Episode 2 represents what Half-Life is and why to this day it's one of the greatest video game series ever made and that ending... god damn it! Let's hope someday we'll get Half-Life 3.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Im a bit dissapointed

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment