• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Half-Life Cooking With G-Man: Headcrab Jambalaya

    Half-Life Cooking With G-Man: Headcrab Jambalaya


    Cooking With G-Man: Headcrab Jambalaya

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Finally i did it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    After a few years, finally got every achievement in HL2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Half Life 2 in 160x90p

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Everybody was kungfu fighting

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I think about this tumblr post every time I see someone mention a G-Man game

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Half-Life: Erdogan

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    This is obviously 3 weeks old and many of you have probably watched it but for those who haven’t Harry101UK (A SFM Animator known for making videos such as Meet the Cores) made this masterpiece of a video.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I got every single achievement in Black Mesa. And it took LESS than 400 hours.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [S2FM] Daughter of the resistance

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Noob trying to play through hl1 and the glass on this door isn't breaking. Any ideas why?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    The Coast (2019)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Half Life 2 Stills

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 Stills

    Playing through them all again recently in anticipation of hopefully playing Alyx soon. I played through on my LG 34WK95U at a resolution of 5120x2160, all settings maxed, on a 2080 Super. Ran very well overall.

    Textures don't fully hold up, even running Half Life 2 Update with the upresed images. But, for most of you who would want to download these, you'll probably scale them to 2560x1440. This resolution could also easily be cropped to 3840x2160.

    Ultrawide playthrough was super immersive, made it even scarier. Highly recommended :). I'm sure it would be great on a 2560x1080 monitor even, the textures would hold up better.

    I uploaded them all to imgur to preserve them, thought I would share those here, you should be able to download them all. I left the HUD in tact during game play, I may do another playthrough for fun with HUD disabled specifically for Half Life 2 'photography'. A lot of these were random screengrabs, but there are some that I tried to really compose. I made these using NVidia's Geforce Experience tool to screengrab these. For most of these you could easily clone stamp out the HUD in photoshop.

    (Valve if you read this, no copyright infringement intended, I think this is fair use, just love the game and the lighting/art direction and wanted to share)

    5K Wallpaper Album Link

    https://preview.redd.it/kz4nbxfej0k51.png?width=5120&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d95a4e1cba2e2438038baf71e9c23dcc71bc9ee

    submitted by /u/pixelblue1
    [link] [comments]

    Remade some beta Gman dialogue using the HL:A model. what do you think?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Why is the Nihilanth's brain a portal?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I never really got this. Is it just to be weird? Also, in Black Mesa, its changed to a giant Xen crystal, which is still weird but not quite as much.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Hey folks, made a little side short set at the end of HL2, featuring custom mocap and voice acting in S2FM, one of the first to do so I believe. Enjoy plz.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    "How do you see through these?"

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    One Free Bullet opinions

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Alright, I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but this is my first time playing HL 2 EP 1 and I tried to do One Free Bullet. It kinda sucks, where's the fun in running around letting Alyx do all the shooting? What do you think of the One Free Bullet achievement?

    submitted by /u/PureMathsJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Gman with TF2 lighting (Custom made by me! More in comments.)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Sven coop problems.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    How do I make custom my da and models I use take priority over server models?

    submitted by /u/calliwagles
    [link] [comments]

    What character(s) do you think would have the best story in a game about themself? (Poll)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I did not put Gordon Freeman or Alyx Vance because obvious reasons

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lvl_69_Mafia_Boss
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play Black Mesa without updating it first?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. Last year, I downloaded a copy of Black Mesa (when Xen was still in open beta). Unfortunately, the PC on which I installed that version of the game was taken away and I had to get a new PC. I managed to get a copy of that version on my hard drive. Months later, I obtained a new computer and I wanted to boot up the game. That copy of Black Mesa was intact, complete from chapter 1-14 (I made sure of that). Thus, my question is: Can I play the game without updating to the latest version (complete with the Xen chapters)? I don't have a stable source of internet connection right now and I'm afraid that I won't be able to download the remaining chapters for the game. Perhaps I can play via offline mode. If so, can someone please tell me how to do it? Thank you, in advance!

    submitted by /u/the_anomalous_lambda
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a full map of Black Mesa Source and the HL2 Episodes?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Here's a full map of the original Half-Life 2 I found. It's looks different to to other one floating around reddit:

    http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/05/hl2map.jpg

    But I was wondering if a full map existed for the episodes and Black Mesa Source. If someone also managed to attach the maps together that'd be cool.

    submitted by /u/Anarcho_Humanist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment