• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Half-Life If the tracks keep the current quality it will be worth the wait.

    Half-Life If the tracks keep the current quality it will be worth the wait.


    If the tracks keep the current quality it will be worth the wait.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Just noticed that when you try to make a scientist follow you after you shoot him in half life: source this message gets printed in the console

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Assert Dominance

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Diabolical Type Beat

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    3D-printed a Combine Advisor. Thought you guys would like it.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So I've been working on a remaster/recreation of Ricochet for the past 1.5 years where you play as Walter, and it's releasing this week! (Most likely!)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Prepare for unforeseen consebskzhsjv

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Did anyone else take Dog's ball into Ravenholm?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Because watching a couple of zombies fighting over it is hilarious.

    The ball is a bit like a pet. Keeps getting underfoot and pestering you for attention, sometimes gets lost and can be inconvenient to take places, and takes a lot of effort to keep alive.

    But it'll follow you around on its own, play with the zombies and keep them distracted, even hunt and kill headcrabs on its own like a cat hunting rodents.

    (Plus, unlike a pet, you can throw it with the gravity gun to kill stuff.)

    I was dissapointed when the game wouldn't let me take it further.

    submitted by /u/Polywoky
    [link] [comments]

    The Aftermath of the Black Mesa Incident

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I just released the Glorious Gloves mod for Half-Life: Alyx! It makes the Gravity Gloves behave like gesture-controlled Gravity Guns. Would love feedback!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    In all the years of playing HL2, I never realized you could go behind these buildings in Water Hazard. Turns out there a small hidden supply of revolver ammo.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    So by this point your crate fortress should be pretty big

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    what is that thing i found?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    i sketched a zombie, im not good at drawing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 - stretched corners

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 - stretched corners

    So I'm having this issue with HL2 on PC. Corners appear to be stretched out for some reason. Graphics settings are all normal, virtual reality is off and it's set up to widescreen 16:9 (1080p screen). Has anyone ran into this issue?

    https://preview.redd.it/mcyfoug98xe51.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=de8de7e59934177250652bc9d1d70e6723f9dbfc

    submitted by /u/iamchuck87
    [link] [comments]

    I did a thing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Razor Train 1/24 scale model

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    OH GOD POOR LAZLO!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Black Mesa keeps crashing no matter what I do.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Some backstory: I bought the game when it was on sale, lowered the settings to play it on my potato computer, and I could play it with some not-too-good framerate. I enter -dxlevel 80 into the "set launch options" category and I get a black screen with the game audio. Shit. So I get rid of the dxlevel and ever since than I have never been able to play the game, no matter what I do. I turned everything as low as possible and it still crashes. I reinstalled the game TWICE and it didn't work. Granted, I forgot to clear all typing in "set launch options" but I'm not sure that would've worked either. Is there ANYTHING I can do or can I never play it again until I get a good computer? I mean, I could play the game before, soooo...

    submitted by /u/MrJeffJefferson435
    [link] [comments]

    The Black Mesa Incident but it's Tea

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    What the heck are these

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Currently playin half life 2, very good im in nova prospect. Just saw alyxs dad in some sort of pod. question. What are those husk like things on the cameras?

    submitted by /u/Smuggamerkid
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone received their Valve Store posters yet?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Just wanted to check and see if anyone here had ordered either of the limited edition posters and had them delivered to them yet. It's been stuck in processing ever since the same day I ordered them - July 10th.

    submitted by /u/ryugarulz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment