• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Half-Life Breaking-Life

    Half-Life Breaking-Life


    Breaking-Life

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Our god and savior, Male_07

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Got big HL1 vibes

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Fuk it, slav gman.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 Cremator / beta content folow me on instagram for more of my work... link in the comments or search for "Lambda Models" on insta

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    gman cancelled.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Project 17, a remake of Half-Life 2's Point Insertion through Alyx's engine in VR.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    is this AR1?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Is sanity... the price to pay... for POWER?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Red Crewmate has visited this subreddit! He has taken a crowbar as a souvenir.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    After 100%ing half life 2 and it’s episodes, it’s time to finally download the half life 1 anthology bundle!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    hi, i'm selling my collection, i lost my job and i need money to buy the basics. I leave here a link to this special edition with two discs. rare and hard to find

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    [S2FM] Gordon doesn't know

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Gordon Freeman’s HEV Suit

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi All! Sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm new here. Wondering if there is any lore out there explaining what happened to Gordon's HEV Suit after HL1. G-Man says "As for the Suit, I think you've earned it." Then if Gordon chooses to go into the portal, he is in stasis for +- 20 years and then placed into the train entering City 17, obviously not wearing the suit but civilian clothing. So the G-Man changed his clothes?Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Lake524
    [link] [comments]

    This old decal leaked back in January from HL:A is interesting, with it having a blue version (unlike in retail) at the top left, though it is obviously almost destroyed.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    To those of you that don’t know why Ravenholm is Headcrab infested

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    So basically Ravenholm was a refugee and resistance stronghold, basically it was the headquarters of The city 17 resistance, but later the combine found out about it and sent abunch of Headcrabs shells (seen in the chapter route kanal) basically ten Headcrabs turned everyone to zombies. Another victory for the combine, yahooo

    submitted by /u/itscaptainjack
    [link] [comments]

    Most powerful being in the HL universe?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Trying to port the superportal from BM into SFM for an upcoming video... Looks like Crowbar Collective has as hard of a time as i'm going to have ;-;

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Half life 1 - The Game I Want To Love But Can't.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello everybody. So recently (if you've seen me asking for help in this sub reddit lol) you'd know that I've been playing through Half Life recently. Now I'm not sure what it is but I just don't like it. It's not that it's bad there's just certain elements of of the game I don't like. It can somehow feel repetetive crawling through vents and and shooting bad guys, the story doesn't come into play that much and it feels like I'm just running around this facility shooting whoever I see. Now I like a tough game I am a huge fan of the dark souls series but even on easy Half Life can seem very unfair and sometimes I feel like I'm playing it for the sake of wanting to complete the game. Sometimes I just can't wait to stop playing. Playing on easy seems to only have one machine gun and it's reciol is ridiculous and the amount of bullets enemy's can take ends up being frustrating.

    Overall Half Life is a game I want to love but overall just can't bring myself to like. I understand there are a lot of technical limitations due to the time this game was made but even taking that into consideration I still can't like this game for some odd reason. I've bought the Valve Bundle which includes all their games so I'm going to be playing through blue shift and the rest soon but for now Half Life 1 just wasn't the best experience I had in gaming.

    submitted by /u/Warrenx_Wallerx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable the painfully weapon switching of Azure Sheep?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I've been playing Azure Sheep and its a great mod so far, but it takes like, three seconds to switch a weapon which sucks major ass. is there a console command that can disable this?

    submitted by /u/Fishsk
    [link] [comments]

    New Episode 2 mod - Deeper Down - 13 new levels - lots of Alyx and driving

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment