• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Half-Life I made some custom Steam Covers, Banners and Logos for several HL titles (link in the comments).

    Half-Life I made some custom Steam Covers, Banners and Logos for several HL titles (link in the comments).


    I made some custom Steam Covers, Banners and Logos for several HL titles (link in the comments).

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    hopefully this hasn't been done yet

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Half-Life 2 AR2, Update #5 - The Prototype

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 Cremator... beta/cut content. you like my work... check out my insta page. link in the comments below

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The combine alphabet looks exactly like a citadel if written vertically

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm sure he was worried sick

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Walmart is now selling rip off spooky G-Man

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Altought we never find anyone alive, i kinda like how the Combine Hazmat worker looks, specially the gas mask

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    The Combine Medic (both male and female), as how they appear in HL2 Survivor

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    There’s a lot of brain fungus out there these days. Stay protected.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    A suspicious figure on a Walmart Halloween decoration

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    My 4-year old cousin likes Half-Life now.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    She's part of a twin pair. The other one didn't want to watch. I started a new game. I think she really liked it, but she had to go home, so we just got after the part where Gordon fends off two headcrab zombies with a crowbar after the resonance cascade. If she likes it after HL1, I'll show her 2, EP1 and EP2. Sadly she won't get to see Alyx, atleast not for the forseeable future. Too poor for VR. Don't know why I told you this. Felt like typing something so I thought: Hey, why don't I write about how ____ liked Half-Life?"

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    Am I having a stroke, what is this?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    If Valve adds a cut enemy from a previous game into a new one, who do you want to see?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I remade Half-Life: Alyx's Triage at Dawn, it's not entirely perfect but I tried my best

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    made this and thought it was funny

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Among Half-Life - source on the bottom right, link to where i found it in the coments

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Any updates about Downfall?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I remember playing it back in 2017 and it seems that they didn't updated the Steam page since then, is chapter 2 cancelled?

    submitted by /u/Quazzaranimes
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Shadows Bug

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to fix this? I've seen numerous posts about it yet I can't find a fix.

    https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues/632

    It didn't used to happen. It's really ruining the immersion.

    This doesn't seem to happen on EP1 or 2, only the original.

    submitted by /u/Macdonald156
    [link] [comments]

    Hi

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Headcrabs are pretty cute, barnacles too

    submitted by /u/Facehugged-girl
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to play USS Darkstar and encountering an issue

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Once I get out of my room at the very beginning the guard is supposed to activate the eye scanner to let me through the next door but no matter what I do he just won't do it. I'm playing the steam version of half life if it matters

    submitted by /u/Evan64m
    [link] [comments]

    half-life alyx's zombies are weird?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    nothing relating to the story at all, but i'm playing through hla for the third time, and i'm realizing that when fighting zombies, aiming for the headcrab doesn't kill it like it did in hl2 through ep2. like i could shoot a zombie, in the headcrab, at point blank with a shotgun, the zombie will die instantly, but the headcrab will just pop off and keep attacking me. i've tried looking it up to see if there was any reason for this, but all i found were guides and stuff saying you should either aim for the headcrab or the green pustules if they have any. is this just a bug or something? maybe a thing i alone am experiencing?

    submitted by /u/chewymayonnaise
    [link] [comments]

    Fan sketch that I drew. I always wondered how conflict between Xen forces and the Combine would look like. So here it is, cut synth piercing vortigaunt-slave.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment