• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Half-Life Time, Dr. Freeman? Art by me, hope you like it!

    Half-Life Time, Dr. Freeman? Art by me, hope you like it!


    Time, Dr. Freeman? Art by me, hope you like it!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    The true ending to HL:A

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Pick up the bonk!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Escape from Chechnya

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Pet The Scientist

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    ყeah I know I suck in drawing... I stopped Alyx cuz it looked like my grandma

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Join The Officially Partnered Half-Life Discord!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey folks! Got permission from the subreddit to share a community with you! The Half-Life Discord is a continuously growing community of thousands of fans passionate about Half-Life, Valve and everything in-between. We're well-moderated, organized, and just generally try to maintain a pretty chill space to discuss whatever you want about your favourite games.

    Don't feel up to chat? No worries! We offer plenty of things beyond a space to talk, including scheduled game nights expanded across all Half-Life and Valve titles, an actively maintained and curated feed for the latest Valve/community news, weekly mod showcases, and an extensive (and growing) collection of useful Half-Life resources and active community projects!

    If you feel like checking it out, just join through Discord (or sign up for an account if you don't already have one) and let us know that you've read our rules in the checkpoint channel to get full access to the server. Feel free to say hello!

    https://discord.gg/halflife

    submitted by /u/TheTaxCollectorMan
    [link] [comments]

    The Administrator's Men

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Found a photo of old plasticine forgeries, here's the Hunter from Half Life.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Well then

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    What order do I play Half-Life in?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I just bought Half-Life, Half-Life Source, Half-Life Deathmatch Source, Half-Life Opposing Force, Half-Life Decay, Half-Life Blue shift, Half-life 2, Half-life 2 Episode 1, Half-life 2 Episode 2, Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, and Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I am wondering what order I should play these in. I especially wonder when I should play HL Deathmatch Source, HL2 Deathmatch and HL2 Lost Coast.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Frogeto_Burrito
    [link] [comments]

    Adrian Shepard

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    it's creature!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I made a spreadsheet of all good Alyx Mods, easy way to find what you'd like

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    the black mesa incident

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Who remembers the hidden half life 2 multiplayer mod

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    The hidden was a fun game to watch. If you watch SeaNanners back in the day he played it a lot with his friends (there was some youtubers who played it just don't remember them and some only made 1 or 2 videos on it) when I was younger I remember watching SeaNanners and thinking I want to play this game. so me and my brother got it there was some servers but when me and my brother played on a server the game was awesome. I remember when I was the hidden i would get killed because I was not good at the game but at the end of the day the game was awesome.

    submitted by /u/Dragonkiller03
    [link] [comments]

    Does any know how I can make this look better, I just got an Intel Pentium 4

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Prin canale | Half-Life 2 #2

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hello, so I just started playing the games something like 22 years too late

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I've got the valve pack so I've got every HL games. My question though is, in what order should I play them?

    submitted by /u/Minded7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment