• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Half-Life Remade the Combine posters I posted here some time back. I hope you'll enjoy them! (Gmod + PS)

    Half-Life Remade the Combine posters I posted here some time back. I hope you'll enjoy them! (Gmod + PS)


    Remade the Combine posters I posted here some time back. I hope you'll enjoy them! (Gmod + PS)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Cave & Caroline (Where can we cop that shirt though?!)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Gordon, please, I can explain

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I’ve never played half life yet had a nightmare about this man walking through my bathroom wall behind me in the mirror and disappearing before I had the chance to turn around scared the living hell outta me

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    A follow-up to my recent polygon post, the Black Ops assassin is also part of the "highest polygon count models". The Opposing Force model has less though, 727 polygons.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Just some map work of the Half-Life mod I'm working on.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Fanart - Gordon Freeman, PhD. Took me just under a day.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Found this on plague inc.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Half Life Alyx bathrooms are so mesmerizing, so cozy.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Sculpting a headcrab out of clay to use as a mold for a zombie halloween costume

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    LETS GO MARINES (loop)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Combine Portrait

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    game super zoomed in how do i fix this

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    HECU Soldiers confronting a Vortigaunt in an alleyway, post-Nihilanth

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Ahh freeman

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Zombie Trio

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Combine A.I and some other fun Half-Life 2 observations

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Am currently on a replay of Half-Life 2 and been thinking about alot of the criticisms its gotten over more recent years. One I previously accepted but and now questioning again is the poor reputation of the Combine solider A.I

    Starting to strongly feel like the low IQ of the combine soldiers is severely overblown, there a far cry from the best ever programmed and they have no concept at all of moving out of the way of my gunfire, but some of the tactics they pulled on 'Nova Prospekt' and 'Entanglement' were pretty interesting. They play super well in those tighter corridors.

    I'm playing it on hard, the first time I played HL2 on Hard is when I started to see cracks in the gunplay and AI i heard so much about from people like Joe Wintergreen and other critics of the game. Now I'm not so sure, the gunplay is starting to feel ALOT better then I remember it feeling. Every death has felt like my fault and the enemies aren't as spongy as I recall on my last playthrough.

    Just some observations.

    submitted by /u/Someladboi
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and... what?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I know that i must be pretty late to this "discussion" but... this is it? they literally left it there? plus, 13 years of waiting for another game and they dont release a sequel they release a prequel, damn.

    submitted by /u/PastelLicuado
    [link] [comments]

    HL2 Beta's e3_industrial (industrial_scripted fix) in CS:GO!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Is that pic of Gman crying canon?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    You know the one. The official art of G man sitting in a destroyed kitchen and crying.

    submitted by /u/HailedAcorn
    [link] [comments]

    i tried changing some settings in half life a while back that ended up breaking my game and zooming in on the settings screen so that i wasnt able to fix it. anybody know how to fix it?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    How is Gordon Freeman so powerful?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    For games like Far Cry, Halo, CoD, and other games like that, a powerful protagonist makes a lot of sense because these kinds of people were trained in combat and in Master Chief's case, genetically enhanced. So how come Gordon Freeman, a 27 Year old scientist, is suddenly able to take on literal armies, most of the time by himself?

    submitted by /u/PaprikaREV
    [link] [comments]

    Hazardous Environment Combat Unit Participating in Operation: Desert Storm, 1990

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Ice grunt

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment