• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Half-Life [OC] deeefinitely doing important research

    Half-Life [OC] deeefinitely doing important research


    [OC] deeefinitely doing important research

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    classic retro half life

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Much better

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    The type of things that happen in my playthroughs

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    drew a HECU grunt

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Houndeye!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I know this isnt cannon but can we appreciate this concept art? This is the most human scene we ever seen (HL:A spoiler)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Mmhhm interesting

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    POV: You are the Freeman.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Me and a friend recreated this classic moment in gmod vr

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    How's it hangin'?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    "Carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where [the] dimensions intersect... Impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary!"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Today I 100% the HL2 Trilogy. On a side note, Lambda Locator and Get Some Grub are a punishment from Gabe himself

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Official concept sketches of young Alyx, by Claire Hummel.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Given that we have seen only one gonarch, which is the final stage of the headcrab's life cycle, is it safe to say that only a small fraction of headcrabs will become a gonarch?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I just watched the latest episode of The Mandalorian, which reminded me of Half-Life.

    To me, I consider the headcrabs that take control of other species to be the equivalent of either a human child or adolescent.

    I also feel like headcrabs can theoretically live for a long time.

    submitted by /u/Sarsath
    [link] [comments]

    John Mulaney would make a pretty convincing G-Man if he didn’t have the voice of a 1950’s Radio Host.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    About to Beat Half-Life 2 For The First Time

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    It's paused right now on the title DARK ENERGY. I'm excited!

    I have to say though, it's not as great as everyone says it is. I'm more into games for their stories, and the story is really good, but the shooting personally gets boring for me after a while and bogs it down a bit imo. But I completely understand why people love it even though I don't love it quite as much as they do.

    HL2 is a solid 8/10 for me (as of now), but maybe this ending will bring it up to a 9/10. I hope so! I'm going to get back to it. Wish me luck! I will update when I finish it.

    submitted by /u/MovieBuff1001
    [link] [comments]

    These two rooms leading up to the test chamber were originally back to back.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Graphics mods suggestions. Not cinematic mod

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Hey does anyone know any good graphics mods for half life 2? My current set up is mmod with the juniez weapons along with some other hd props, decailes and barrels as well as npc reskins. I would like something that makes the WHOLE game look better. DO NOT recommend the cinematic mod

    submitted by /u/Lonk29_
    [link] [comments]

    A

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    i made da gman

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:23 AM PST

    The Unused "Combine Sterilizer" Unit

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Half-Life 2 and Episodes VFX are Overwhelmingly awesome!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    I don't Know If Anybody commented on that at the time but I'm doing It today because It is needs to be addressed. When It comes to the half-life 2 and Episodes do those VFX look fantastic! Of course there are the excellent Gman Spacetime bugging glitch effects of course but I cannot help but be wondered at Citadel explosion effects, those little blue particles flying upwards from the explosion add flavor to the bang build-up, also when the Vortigaunts appeared into reality with all those refractive energy effects and all to Aid Alyx in the beginning of Episode 1, to the enemies disintegration FX and all It's just amazing even for today's standards, nowadays It can be much more detailed, yes, but It is rare to see things so creatively and beautifully crafted other than just generic hollywood-looking explosions and stuff.

    submitted by /u/FGPArthurVII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment