• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Half-Life Blast from the Past! more of my work on Instagram... link in the comments

    Half-Life Blast from the Past! more of my work on Instagram... link in the comments


    Blast from the Past! more of my work on Instagram... link in the comments

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I thought, what if I combined a Tau cannon, a gravity gun and a BFG then I modeled and animated this!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    You see? THIS is why we dont go TO RAVENHOLM!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:43 PM PST

    True

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:49 AM PST

    Do you remember the original Valve intro

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    watched the freeman chronicles recently and its so fricken good

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:56 AM PST

    (Black Mesa) Sweet, sweet foreshadow

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Under the bridge

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    A friend of mine printed a headcrab for me. Do you think it looks like the original?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    my guy has ascended

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    One of my favorite tattoos. The game that gave me a very interesting outlook on life and the future.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:48 PM PST

    My Artwork for Half Life. How's it????

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Found this gem at a thrift shop, I never thought I'd find a copy "in the wild".

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    After (finally) jumping into this game series, it has started to take over my sketchbook!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Must get one

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Why does Shepard still need to kill Gordon Freeman in Opposing Force?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I understand that he didn't receive the order to kill the scientists/guards because he and his group of Marines crash landed but why would he still need to kill Gordon Freeman when he spends most of his time working with the scientists and guards at Black Mesa and also preventing it from getting blown up by the black ops?

    submitted by /u/DTrinidad
    [link] [comments]

    Bro wake up it's 2006

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I beat Half Life on Hard for the first time! I've previously beaten HL2-HL2: Episode 2 on Hard and Alyx on Normal, so I'm excited to play through Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Black Mesa, 2, Episode 1+2 and Alyx on Hard as well! (Final Boss Spoilers for 1998)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    The trainstation map still retains some unused geometry from the 2003 build.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:02 PM PST

    A weird theory I just came up with that I just question myself

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    So in halflife 2 the game takes place in an apocalypse type setting where the human population is small the world is being over token by an intergalactic alien race known as the combine and the citizens are put into a lot of trouble but my question is does the combine give citizens tooth paste because in the game the characters have teeth textures/models that look white clean' is it the food that the combine give them or that water that makes your memory forget stuff seriously what do they even put in food? To be honest what am I questioning at this point well what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/dogetheun
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game for the first time today

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I picked the game up when it was on sale, since I loved the story but never actually played it. I loved playing through it, though there were times when I didn't have a clue on where to go. Also, I don't even want to mention how many times the stupid fast zombies almost gave me a heart attack.

    submitted by /u/DwellerOfDixieland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment