• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Half-Life The Borealis

    Half-Life The Borealis


    The Borealis

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Simple drawing of Lambda logo

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    "That damn thing haunts me"

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Gordon Freeman rises and shines! Super Smash Bros Ultimate x Valve idea!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Need help once again. I turned on the power generator, came back here. I tried to pull the lever, but does not seem to change anything. What do I do?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Easteregg in stalker shadow of chernobyl.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    I made the Head crab in ROBLOX Studio.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    I did it, 100% completion on the half life 2 trinity! Little rocket man, lambda locator, and the one free bullet, you are the worst!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Half life Argentina edition

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    First time through the series..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    My last post was after I finished portal 1. I had some questions which you guys helped with. I now I finished half life 2, it was really cool and totally worth it. Now I'm in half life 2: episode 1 and I just made it to the surface. This place is screwed!

    One thought I want to share is that I'm curious when is portal 2? Is Chell out here somewhere? I would love if valve did a game that connected the two somehow.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Randomae
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t cross post so this is the next best thing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    HL1 Surface Tension help

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    I am in the section of Surface Tension where I am in the concrete building with the security guard and the crushed desk. There is a keypad that he needs to use to let me out but I do not know how to get him to use it for me. Please help

    submitted by /u/Aidan_Baidan
    [link] [comments]

    Half life 2 Boat

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    So, i'm on my First playthrough of half life 2 because i played the episode 1 or 2 demo a lot as a child and wanted to play the full game. And i just rage quitted the game because the boat section was literally giving me anxiety and making me nervous. It seems that never ends, i cant keep driving that Boat. And o got a bit tired of killing the same soldiers over and over. Is it me or anyone else feels the same? Am i playing It wrong?

    submitted by /u/nikitofla
    [link] [comments]

    Would you rather be a stalker or a headcrab zombie?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Just beat HL2 EP 1! gonna try ep2 next.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Looking for the Half-Life: Alpha game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    I found out about the alpha and wanted to play it, but the link in the original post seems to have expired. I was wondering if anybody has a copy saved that they would be OK with posting?

    submitted by /u/UrboiEuan
    [link] [comments]

    Why is no one talking about this.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    In the end of Half-Life:Alyx when the G-man is talking about the fate of the world being flexible, he takes you to a world in the universe that we haven't seen before. I haven't seen anyone acknowledge this at all which is weird because it seems like a big deal. It reminds me of some of the old concept art for episode 3, so maybe it's a hint at something valve is planning for a future game?

    submitted by /u/Hugh_mungus02
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life 2 ending broken

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Hi. I was playing hl2 today and i came to the ending. Normally alyx has to come down the window. But there's no alyx for some reason. please help.

    submitted by /u/asdfmemer1
    [link] [comments]

    Just a cartoon G-Man profile pic I made for anyone who wants to use it! Kind of sloppy but I tried my best :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment