• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Half-Life The Long Hike

    Half-Life The Long Hike


    The Long Hike

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Inj practice in the style of Moebius: a classic headcrab zombie

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Scientists realizing they will die

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I used toonme to turn half life characters into Disney characters

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    [SFM] STRESS LEVELS CRITICAL (visit my profile page for more information) [OC]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    I've recently started using my wife's iPad to draw for the first time in my life, this is my painting of one of my favorite levels from HL2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    I doodled a Combine helmet and Cremator in class, thought they looked good enough to post.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Welcome, to City 3

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Half-Life 1 npc/enemy tierlist. Yes I was inspired by the combine tierlist that one guy made (I don't remember his name) Also sorry for poor image quality

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Grubhub but it's the half life vox

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    More half life textures for minecraft! This time, some nether blocks, and an extra!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Combine weapons in Half-Life: Alyx

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    In Half-Life: Alyx, Russell says that Combine weapons are bonded by DNA, and Alyx can only pick up a Pulse SMG because it's in the box and unbonded. However in HL2 Gordon can pick up a Pulse Rifle from any soldier he kills.

    Is there an explanation for this or is it just a retcon? And if so, why?

    submitted by /u/gammaton32
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to make another scene themed around Half Life so here's an HECU soldier being stalked by a Black Ops. (Garry's Mod, unedited in any way)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Fate of Lost Coast caused by Gman(Gmod)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Wanted to share my favorite HLA clip

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Barney throws an alligator.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    S2FM - When G-Man was a temp.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    No swearing in Half Life?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    I've realized that there's very little swearing in Half Life. I've also noticed that the few moments when characters do swear, like when Barney says 'fuck you' in Half Life 2, in the audio file, 'fuck' is much more quiet compared to the rest of the sentence. So this seems like deliberate censorship, which is strange for an already M-rated game. Is there a reason for this? Have any developers or writers ever commented about this?

    submitted by /u/djmeowmix7
    [link] [comments]

    xccr.com - I just don't understand

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    I have heard about this site again, and the site has been unsolved for years now and I bet people are curious what's with that. Long story short. I don't know, I don't understand what is going on.

    I decided investigate myself and found out that site is "dead". As a computer scientist, I can tell that is outdated... at least I think it is, proof me wrong.

    Anyways, I have found that site is still running, you can access various assets via xccr.com/images or waybackmashine. There are gifs that could give some clue. From file "i2.gif" I found a message (I don't know how relevant that is, but hope this helps):

    "everyoneisdoingitwellhencerecordesureddonewithoutbrokencountsifyouhopingofsomehinttofindhimthesemustlookpastskindeepsmashfiveeachpxyoushallfindit"

    Transfers to:

    "Everyone is doing it well, hence record esured done, without broken counts. If you hoping of some hint: To find him, these must look past skin deep. Smash each five PX*, you shall find it."

    *PX maybe refers to pixels, but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Over_Yoghurt
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't Gordon die after the morphine looses it's effect?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    We all know that Gordon is completely high throughout the series (except you never take damage)...not only that, but he is seriously wounded, has multiple fractures and probably has multiple bullets in his body (I mean the HEV suit should be kinda destroyed too)...so wouldn't he just fall dead without feeling anything or die just from how much it hurts after the morphine looses the effect and he feels all the pain?

    submitted by /u/NooblyGod
    [link] [comments]

    The Vault Catch | Half-Life Alyx [S2FM]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    What's that theme from Black Mesa (On a Rail chapter)?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Alright, so in black mesa, there is one guard you can take with you on the train, but when you get to the rocket silo and have to close the work platforms, the guard is scripted to die at the final button. When you find him, a theme starts to play. I haven't managed to find it yet. Can anyone send a link for it?

    submitted by /u/piandoreos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment