• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Half-Life I share with you this drawing that I am doing. I was inspired by the Canal Route level from Half Life

    Half-Life I share with you this drawing that I am doing. I was inspired by the Canal Route level from Half Life


    I share with you this drawing that I am doing. I was inspired by the Canal Route level from Half Life

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 aesthetics

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    It's Tau Time

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Half Life 2 Lost Coast is so beautiful

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    WHAT

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Valve will attend E3 2021, the first time since 2012

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    My take on the Half Life / Portal Timeline (Including various mods & fangames)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Remade some Half-Life 2 concept art in Garry's Mod

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    gman has arrived

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    IT HAS BEEN TAINTED

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Genderbent characters. Idk if I like this or not.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    im a 3d artist and im doing the rail cart from half life 1, here's the first part of the process behind it. Hope you like it

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I am pretty confused. Does anyone know how this happens?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    POV: Your in City 17

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Can my computer run Half Life 2?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I have an old computer that I thought I could put to good use. I read somewhere that the system requirements for Half Life 2 are pretty low and I thought maybe that my old computer could run it. So the specs are a single-core Pentium 4 with a clock speed of 3 gigahertz (with hyperthreading), 2 gigabytes of DDR2 ram, and an Nvidia Geforce 6200 with 256 megabytes of video memory. The OS I will be using is Windows 7 professional 64bit. Can my computer offer me at least a PLAYABLE experience? By playable I mean getting at LEAST like 30 fps using fair settings.

    submitted by /u/Foxeizz
    [link] [comments]

    Half Life 2 on Android Mobile startsbut won't load into the menu, Help?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    So I've always loved the idea of PC games on Andriod, but I've always been told that phones just arnt ment for it, so I never even thought about playing A a game, let alone a PC game, let alone a first person shooter on my phone of all things, but when I woke up this morning, a different energy burned within my veins, clearly touched by the vortesence itself, I started my journey into the unknown and found this masterpice https://youtu.be/_NsDfJa6Vf0.

    So it starts and opens the loading screen and the familiar blurred city seventeen promenade shows up with the little black loading icon in the bottom right hand corner, I cheered when I saw this, heck I might have even cried a bit, but my hope was soon dashed, because after five seconds of waiting, it crashed and reverted to the launcher.

    Problems:

    The launcher Warned me that my Android version was to new

    The game won't finish loading

    I was so close to greatness and it was stolen from me

    Thanks and regards to all who take time to read

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    -Legit

    submitted by /u/LEGITAMATE_DUST
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for Half Life Alyx to go on sale?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I want to play Half Life Alyx as I just finished the Half life 2 episodes but I want to know if its worth waiting for a sale, I've never seen it on sale before so is it even worth waiting for it?

    submitted by /u/MeBlu42
    [link] [comments]

    Theory

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I believe that the Citadel is in the center of the city because that's where all of the government buildings from the old country (probably Bulgaria) are. For example, in Follow Freeman, shortly after a Rebel comes up and says that it is easier to destroy the Striders from high ground, Freeman comes across a ruined garage that contains FIVE GAZ-24s and a Moskvitch. For those who don't know, the GAZ-24 was a luxury vehicle only given to top government officials in the U.S.S.R., while the Moskvitch 412 was a mid-range, while still incredibly hard to obtain car. It was nearly impossible for a private citizen to get a car. Also, there is a significant increase in computers. While they would have been more common and available when the U.S.S.R. crumbled in 1991, they were still mostly limited to government and industries. The buildings also appear to be more spacious, well maintained, and the streets are wider. Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/RunJumpQuit
    [link] [comments]

    cursed

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Counter strike in HalfLife?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I heard that counter strike originally was a half life mod, I know that you can buy counter strike on steam, but Im poor. Am I still able to mod half life to play counter strike without actually buying the separate game?

    submitted by /u/Jarimandarijn007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment