• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Half-Life UPDATE!! My Lambda mosaic is almost complete

    Half-Life UPDATE!! My Lambda mosaic is almost complete


    UPDATE!! My Lambda mosaic is almost complete

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    At work, the coffee machine company name is a bit weird

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:37 AM PST

    "A HLVR announcement is coming sometime in the next few weeks" -Tyler McVicker

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    On a livestream last night Tyler said that he was being told that Valve is telling the press certain dates on when HLVR will be announced.

    He doesn't have a specific date because Valve is giving different dates to different people to sniff out a leaker.

    Another interesting thing he said was he secured an interview with a former Valve Employee (Jeri Ellsworth) who didn't have to sign an exit NDA. She answered every question Tyler asked (HL3, L4D(?), F-Stop)

    Prepare your ass to be blasted; This holiday season is gonna be wild!

    submitted by /u/Bacon_Bitz27
    [link] [comments]

    Ten years ago I got this tattoo. Still love playing the series, but We don't go to Ravenholm........

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:15 AM PST

    A part of my map! [Work in progress] [fictional Ravenholm extension]

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Cut Alien Assassin animations discovered

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    Playing the oldest version of Sven Co-op (1.3), only for curiosity.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Hi guys its me GabeN____! So i made a half life song "Guard Down" {short version}. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:17 AM PST

    Decided I'd change up the hl1 sentences file a bit...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    The Headcrab Dance

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Black mesa mess-up.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Black mesa mess-up.

    now no, I'm not talking about the Resonance cascade, or the casserole. I'm talking about a game called black mesa. there are a lot of bugs, and since I'm too lazy to wait for the Xen update to fix these bugs, I was wondering if there was any other way to fix these. I have tried ALL the other fixes, some of them fix it just right, but they turn off V-sync, and then my screen is glitchy, is there any other fixes that won't turn off V-sync? My problems are Flashlight not working, some props are completely black (no lighting at all), other lighting issues If you can help, please do, and if you need anything else that can help fix it, please tell me, Thanks!

    My specs

    submitted by /u/Ronnie1001
    [link] [comments]

    My first tattoo (made with stick and poke; 1,5 h )

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    If Half life 2 Story Continued this will most likely happen

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    1st There will be most likely a funeral of Eli Vance.
    2nd Alyx and Gordon will go to the borealis (If alyx even wants to go idk).
    3rd The Combines SOMEHOW found Gordon and Alyx.

    This is what i think should happen:

    There will be alot of fights with the combine (Of course).
    There should be like a scene where alyx and gordon get a Top secret message from a rebel where the combines are hiding.
    Before the end there should be scenes of Rebels and Combine fighting eachother, Eli's Grave, etc.

    (If you think that is wrong or something should be changed tell me in the comments)

    submitted by /u/Alec_colin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment