• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Half-Life A little Half-Life easter egg in CS:GO: The Professionals have the Black Mesa logo on their sleeve buttons

    Half-Life A little Half-Life easter egg in CS:GO: The Professionals have the Black Mesa logo on their sleeve buttons


    A little Half-Life easter egg in CS:GO: The Professionals have the Black Mesa logo on their sleeve buttons

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    In Half Life 1, if you noclip out of the map at a specific section, you will find a horrifying cube of Gabe Newell's smiling face.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I always wondered how a new Half-Life game characters would look like in modern day considering how advanced they looked in HL2 for the time. Are you happy with character design in Half-Life game of 12 years?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Join the combine (based on a wolfenstein poster)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Lego Gordon Freeman fighting combine with a can

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    There's a gman in this machine in Eli's lab! (Colors edited so you can see better) Check it out yourself!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Mike Shapiro: there's a new surprise aside HLA in 2020 from Valve

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    The noises this gong makes gives me serious HL2 soundtrack vibes

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Half-Life - Boundary Break

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I made a miniature Half-Life crowbar using a real one I found in the Poundshop.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Half-Life: Barney?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    This says a lot about society

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I used the Displacer Cannon in Opposing Force at an inopportune time apparently, as when I teleported back from Xen I got stuck in this area with the G-Man that's supposed to be a background event with no way out.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Lego Half-Life collection

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Just finished Half Life 2 Episode 2 for the first time

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I am going to lose my mind.

    That's what they ended it on? That's the part that they ended it on? I am going to absolutely drop my marbles. This is the most frustrating cliffhanger I have literally ever seen. I cannot believe this.

    How long did you guys wait until a new Half Life? 12 years? And it's not even a continuation. I'm going to straight up fall apart.

    submitted by /u/Tickle-Bones
    [link] [comments]

    You ok buddy?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    "The 'Unforseen Consequences' of Black Mesa" ( A little on the bloodier and harsh side, but hey that's black mesa for you)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I never appreciated how good Half Life 2's level design is

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I must have played through HL2 at least a dozen times, but this is the first time in a few years and with more mature eyes and I must say, the level design is superb. After coming from the snooze fest that is Metro: Exodus (bored to tears within two days of playing; if anyone can give good reasons as to why I should complete the first open world level, I'm happy to hear them) it's been a real blast playing through HL2 again; doubly so with MMod.

    I love how each chapter has a unique feel and theme to it. I also really like how Valve have incorporated tutorials seamlessly into the gameplay. For instance, in Route Kanal, you stumble upon a bird which promptly flies away, straight into the tongue of a barnacle and promptly gets devoured. The player instantly knows to avoid barnacles. Antoher example; the game hands you the gravity gun and then packs you off to Ravenholm, a veritable physics wonderland, allowing you to experiment and see for yourself how important the gravity gun is in the game.

    So far throughout HL2 I have felt like a dangerous fugitive on the run from overpowering forces in Route Kanal, only to turn the tables slightly in Water Hazard. I've crept through the haunted remains of Ravenholm, chopping, slicing, dicing and burning zombies along the way. I've put pedal to the metal in Highway 17, getting ambushed by Combine forces lying in wait, but also getting the drop on unsuspecting enemies and expertly flushing them from their hiding holes.

    Maybe I'm just getting old but man, they don't make them like they used to. I'm interested to hear what you're favourite part of HL2 is.

    submitted by /u/DerHerrBear
    [link] [comments]

    continuation

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Made this wallpaper a while ago. Thought i might share it here. Very simple and the lambda is pixelated, but it's still usable.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    How will Vortiguants act like HLA?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    I have just started wondering if we will see Eli befriending the vorts in HLA

    or how they will be while they are still learning English

    I just wanna see a vort in vr and see how it acts

    submitted by /u/bored_phosphurous
    [link] [comments]

    Why is black Mesa so dark

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I can't see where I'm going Is their a mod to make it brighter

    submitted by /u/ThewhitestofGuys
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment