• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Half-Life When you accidentally kill your own antlion

    Half-Life When you accidentally kill your own antlion


    When you accidentally kill your own antlion

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    First time playing half life, and this has surely got to be one of the most amazing level ive ever played in any video game until now !

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    It's thinking.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    One of my favorite moments if highway 17 ( very underrated level ) this small event honestly adds so much action in such a small space. Especially because you can hear the train before you see it, making it incredibly stressful.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    "OMG what 's happening ??"

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:10 AM PST

    I don't remember the truck in Half-Life looking like this

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Malecheaple remake in artbreeder

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    i have been trying to make the alyx pistol, the gun scratching doesn't look right.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Beta Concept Combine Soldier (Gmod)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Found an orange box for ps3.Dont really find this anymore

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Half-Life 2 In 48:04 [World Record] - YouTube

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    The Borealis

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    The Borealis was teleported 30 Miles north of Nome, Alaska right In a glacier.

    submitted by /u/THE_LANDSHARK_MAN
    [link] [comments]

    I think I understand why Half-Life: Alyx is a prequel.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    It's been 12 years since the last Half-Life game so there is probably tens of thousands of people who just discovered Half-Life via Half-Life: Alyx and most likely have no clue who the characters are, and why they matter and I believe that this is a great way to reintroduce the characters to a new generation of Half-Life fans. Releasing a sequel instead of Half-Life: Alyx would be a bad idea because new fans won't understand what's going on and why the characters matter to the plot. On my previous post I mentioned that I'm excited for Half-Life: Alyx because it could lead us to more Half-Life games in the near future so it seems to make sense to revive the franchise on a prequel.

    submitted by /u/LordBobthePCBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    just got done playing half life 2 on steam for the first time

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:32 PM PST

    now I have played half life 2 before on the x-box but never on steam. so I took advantage of the free trial and blasted through it in a little under 3 days (with generous procrastination in sandtraps for that damn achievement) my FAVORITE bit however was the rooftop battle in anticitizen one just before DOG shows up again. I LOVED hearing LG orbifold in crystal clear sound. I also got as many achievements as I could in one run of course lambda locator still eludes me

    submitted by /u/MendicantBias42
    [link] [comments]

    How much time passed between the Black Mesa Incident and the Seven Hours War ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I read on Half-Life Wiki that Half-Life Alyx is set 10 years after Half-Life 1 and 10 years before Half-Life 2, so if HL Alyx take place shortly after the Combine invasion that mean that the Combine invaded after 10 years from the beginning of the portal storms and ruled the Earth for 10 years until Gordon return.

    submitted by /u/malakrevan
    [link] [comments]

    So...Chumtoads.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I beat Half Life Opposing Force today and I've heard about these things called chumtoads that were like snarks? Also penguins? If they are in the game then I don't know how I managed to skip past them. Leave ideas in the comments please and tell me if penguins and chumtoads are in the game.

    submitted by /u/JimmyJimmy435
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix my resolutions

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    poor civil protection never get their backup

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Bullsquid Six-Shooter

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Old source engine mod not showing up in library

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I downloaded the sourceruns hl2 old engine pack and put it in my source mods folder and it didnt show up. I restarted steam about 10 times now and it still doesnt show up.

    submitted by /u/shouko652
    [link] [comments]

    When the game stops being free on steam. Do i still own it or do i have to by it to be able to play it

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    When the game stops being free on steam. Do i still own it or do i have to by it to be able to play it

    submitted by /u/aleqxander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment