• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Half-Life I loved that video

    Half-Life I loved that video


    I loved that video

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Half-Life: Alyx Chapter 2 Official Soundtrack is now available on YouTube!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I tried making a water ration carton from HL:A

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Neat little detail on the fabricator screen.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    When you insert a weapon, it displays the serial number at the top of the screen. For the pistol however, it displays a series of X's. This is because the serial number was scratched off by Russell, so it can't read it.

    https://i.imgur.com/gDvPC8h.png

    The shotgun also has a serial number on top of the slide. However, the fabricator displays the wrong one. The correct numbers are displayed when inserting the SMG, oddly enough.

    https://i.imgur.com/C6OGh0s.png

    submitted by /u/-dead_slender-
    [link] [comments]

    I made this HL2 beta tv.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Since my recreation of the Metrocop vocoder did pretty well, here's my attempt at the Overwatch Soldier vocoder.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Just found a skin for the FAMAS in CSGO that has the Black Mesa logo on it!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I finished my first 3d printing/painting project today :D

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Saw the other CP voice post and thought I'd post mine from an old project- plus how to achieve it. All CP voice in video is recorded from scratch.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I started to Document the building of my Combine Cosplay

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Here's my method of reloading while carrying the gnome [Alyx]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    necrotics [S2FM][OC]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hmmmmmmm

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    New song made by Tripmine Studios for Operation Black Mesa (Crush Depth)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    G'day laddie

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hey! I made a tutorial on how to port Source maps to Half-Life Alyx.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Imagine this: The year is 2023, Valve announces a conference at E3....

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Gabe Newell walks onto the stage and says, "These things, they took time..." He walks off. The room goes dark, and The Orange Box 2 logo pops up on the screen. Following it is Left For Dead 3, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3, Dota 3, and finally, Half Life 3...all dual compatible on both monitors and vr headsets...The internet would literally be over.

    submitted by /u/ezthazn
    [link] [comments]

    Dropping one more S1FM poster before I stop making them until I have access to S2FM. The new alyx model release makes this a much better experience.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Guys!!, Look at this amazing photo that i shooted when i was on vacation!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    A poll about the ending of half life alyx(read the description)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    After "gordon freeman" was revealed to be held in the vault, did you actually believe it was him?

    A- i thought it was gordon

    B- i thought it was gman

    C- i thought it was someone else

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/snipers501
    [link] [comments]

    half life source before steam pipe download

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Someone needs to make a Source 2 Alyx that looks more like the original

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I just can't accept that the one in HLA is the one we have in Source 2... her face looks nothing like in Ep2 (or even HL2 at all). There was no need to change the face model imo

    submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me find the STL Models of the science team + Gordon and Barney?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been looking for the STL files of the science team, Plus Gordon and barney, I wanna 3d print them

    I can't find them, There's a way to export them from SFM to blender somehow, but honestly, I'm not smart enough for that.

    I'm especially looking for the half-life 1 models If anyone can help I would appreciate it a lot!

    https://imgur.com/a/e9nwkCY

    submitted by /u/AmoC0la
    [link] [comments]

    About the combine lady talking to the advisor in HLA...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I think she might be Colette Green.

    submitted by /u/ChonkBonko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment