• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Half-Life The real metal crowbar I made for my friend.

    Half-Life The real metal crowbar I made for my friend.


    The real metal crowbar I made for my friend.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    so Hunt Down The Freeman got a new game card...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    i finished the arm pieces and now i have to do the chest piece

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    the starts of my hev suit

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Progression photos of the Gordon Freeman piece I spent a little over a month on! :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Pfp vs IRL

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    After editing this photo from a trip to the coast, I decided it gave me heavy Half-Life 2 vibes.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    So i took a little detour

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    ??/??/????

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I've started playing Black Mesa, but it has frame rate issues. How do I resolve it?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    The game is slow and lags sometimes, especially between levels.

    submitted by /u/FMM_UV-32
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking at a wireless speaker and this strikes me as taken right from HL:A. There’s even a Black Mesa-esk sticker. Thought I’d share.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Whose baby is this? (Half-Life Blue Shift)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is allowed here, the rules don't say it's not but assuming it is allowed.. I made this video on half life alyx! If you'd like to, give it a watch. I tried to put a lot of effort into this one :)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Might've found what the Crab Synths were based on.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Half Life 2 Mod: Research and Development (Not Starting ERROR)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Whenever I try starting the mod, it just has the same message of a missing startup_loading.vtf thing, and whenever I tried working around it (get one of my TF2 Sprays and rename it that) it doesn't work anyway

    submitted by /u/Mlgclankman
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a transcript for the ending of Half Life Alyx?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    (flaired since ending may be spoiled for some otherwise) I just kind of want it so I can use it as copypasta or something, just thought I'd be cool

    submitted by /u/IronPainting
    [link] [comments]

    Opposing Force stuck in widescreen.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Was adjusting resolution settings on Opposing Force and set it to widescreen, and now it is so zoomed in I cannot access the resolution settings to change it back and cannot play the game. I have access to the console and options tab, but I cannot access the tabs at the top of the menu. I have tried reinstalling and deleting and redownloading the game and it is still stuck. Was wondering if anyone could help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SpockASD
    [link] [comments]

    The HL:A gman looks too human for me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Still a sucker for the hl2 model. Feel free to disagree.

    submitted by /u/Markthememe
    [link] [comments]

    yall sitting here making tributes to half life while im sitting here thinking about how Gordon Frohman got turned into a zombie but was so fucking stupid that the headcrab died of maluntrition

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I found a life-size Gordon Freeman statue?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Whilst browsing through a shop which sells remnants, furniture and other crap, I found a life-size Gordon Freeman statue.

    It looks similar to the one in this picture.

    (link: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/half-life/images/2/25/Gordon_statue_valve.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100328214231&path-prefix=en)

    Is it worth buying? What's the story behind these figures? (used as advertisement?) Are they rare? Has anyone the history about them?

    submitted by /u/pistolenmann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment