• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Half-Life Cheers love! The Combine is here!

    Half-Life Cheers love! The Combine is here!


    Cheers love! The Combine is here!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    First Rule of Speedruns...(IG @pigtailspower)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Has this been done yet?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Post-Apocalyptic bowling.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    FINALLY

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I was wondering why Half life source was unloved. Now this happened literally unplayable.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    "Incoming" Improved ver.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Very important announcement from the gman

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    It's meat, Gordon! Barney from Black Mesa.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Cooking with G-man: Headcrab jambalaya

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Just animating stuff in S2FM and noticed that G-Man wears pants that’re like one or two sizes too big lol.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I can’t stop drawing these two (ft. cigarettes)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    NPC Gibs Demo | Operation Black Mesa / Guard Duty

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys me and my friends are working on a mod called The James Story ! For half life 2.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    If anyone in the half life reddit want to participate for ideas and help with making the levels or voice acting we will be happy. So message me on Reddit if you like to join ! We got a group of people doing it ! Edit: it's called mod the Matt story! But the discord server is called the James story.

    submitted by /u/sshaggyShrimpp
    [link] [comments]

    Rating every Half-Life 2 Chapter.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Someone did this, so I thought I would too. This was my third time beating Half-Life 2, and it was on hard mode.

    Point Insertion: Very good, legendary intro, enjoyed lobbing things at Civil Protection officers. | 9/10

    A Red Letter Day: Also very good, mostly because of Hedy. | 9/10

    Route Kanal: It was okay, I guess, rummaging through the sewers was something I liked slightly less, but still pretty solid. | 7.5/10

    Water Hazard: The airboat was pretty nice, and shooting down that hunter-chopper was pretty cool. Also, I like that part where I used that thing hanging by the crane as a battering ram to open those gates. The first time I played this section, I felt like throwing up. Not so much in the later two playthroughs. | 8.5/10

    Black Mesa East: I really liked meeting Eli and D0G, and you can't forget about the Gravity Gun. Even if it was just dialogue and plot, I still liked it. Gets a little stale after multiple playthroughs though. Still haven't made that basket, unfortunately. | 8/10

    We Don't Go To Ravenholm...: Playing with all those physics toys was really great. I enjoyed blowing up zombies and slicing them in half. On my third playthrough, I did the whole thing only with the Gravity Gun, and it was still fun and challenging. Those Poison Headcrabs cause me to panic for a split-second, and their zombies are real tough.| 9/10

    Highway 17: I liked driving around on the cliffsides, had nice atmosphere. Going under that bridge was nice also. My favorite part is probably when I take down one of those flying thingies with the rocket launcher. A decent chapter, a little dull in some parts though. | 7.5/10

    Sandtraps: Having to play "the floor is lava" was pretty irritating, Once I got to the vortigaunt guy and he gave me that squishy thing, it got better. I enjoyed taking over those Combine bunkers. May the finest mind of his generation rest in peace.| 7/10

    Nova Prospekt: Ambushing and invading that prison was way cool. My legion of antlions and I ripped up hell. Fun. | 8.5/10

    Entanglement: Not that great. I didn't really enjoy the parts where I had to defend myself from oncoming soldiers. Plus, that teleporter took a real long while to charge up. My lowest score for a chapter. Seeing Eli again was nice though.| 6/10

    Anticitizen One: Better. I don't remember much about this chapter, which is kind of a drawback. I don't remember not liking it, so there's that too. | 7/10

    Follow Freeman!: This chapter was challenging. Taking out those striders was tough, but fun. Interestingly enough, when I had first played this I got through it no problem, but that part where I'm in the ruins and had to go to the horse took me a long while to figure out. Then on my second playthrough, I found it so frustrating that I was swearing like a sailor, pretend cried multiple times, and actually tried to strangle my computer. That was not a joke. In my third and latest playthrough, I found that this experience was largely like my first one, easy-peasy, with minor trouble at the horse part. Not sure why. | 8/10. If you had asked me when I was doing my second run, it would be imactuallygoingtoskewermyselfwithabutcherknife/10

    Our Benefactors: I liked infiltrating the Citadel. Parts of it were getting wheeled around in a metal coffin, but it was pretty cool. And we can't ignore the Dark Energy Gravity Gun. Using people as projectile weapons is good fun. | 8/10

    Dark Energy: Very good, enjoyed lobbing balls at Combine soldiers and the reactor, legendary ending. | 9/10

    submitted by /u/ayitsfreddy
    [link] [comments]

    HL1 ending, in a nutshell.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Behind you Gordon!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Boreal Alyph development update

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Is there a disease in the half life universe? Not already known diseases.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    So I have heard some stuff when playing the games and I know headcrabs and stuff but they say people are infected and you have to have a headcrab to be infected but they don't.

    submitted by /u/Big_Chonku
    [link] [comments]

    Half life 2 console fuckup, help!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I bound mwheel up and down to "+jump" in the console and now i cannot jump with space while I sprint. I tried uninstalling, unbinding, and going offline and deleting my cache and nothing works. Any help is appreciated.

    (I bound it this way for abh)

    submitted by /u/whizzleteats
    [link] [comments]

    I almost finished my first run trough hl1 and I heard zen is pretty bad, should I skip it, cheat it, or properly beat it?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I just don't know

    submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer
    [link] [comments]

    For those who like mapping for HL2 I found this amazing mod that makes mapping easier, here’s a mod called Mapbase. (Please note that it’s not made by me but instead it’s made by this amazing dude named Blixibon)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment