• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Half-Life Kleiner In a science book...

    Half-Life Kleiner In a science book...


    Kleiner In a science book...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Early concept art of the Advisor Pod

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer more: The Arctic Headcrab from Project Borealis (Which is probably replacing the normal headcrab from HL2) or Boreal Alyph’s Headcrab? Since both will take place in the Arctic I prefer the Arctic Headcrab with fur because it makes more sense.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I 100%ed Episode One!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    (AngusBurger) Half Life: Full Life Consequences

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    How about no

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    (Boreal Alyph) You think Houndeyes are cute? Well, this Houndeye from the Boreal Alyph mod might make you change your mind.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I found a model of a Headcrab mask on Thingiverse and decided to 3D print and paint it. (link in comments)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Cool Gman has something to say...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Apparently the bullsquids in Boreal Alyph can change the length of the tentacles coming from their mouth. Idk if I should call this a dumb fan interpretation or decent.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    She's a...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    just found out you could do this...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    THEN YOU LIVE

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Transhuman Combine Forces

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Concept art of the cut Combine Assassin

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Which should I have played first? Half life Opposing Force or Half Life Blue Shift?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Ignore this text it is just so this post doesn't get removed

    submitted by /u/DudeDale
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone extrapolate what this means? I might adapt it for when my webseries eventually reaches Xen...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hear me out here before you vote.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Now, I'm in NO way defending HDtF, it's still and will always be a terrible game. However in my opinion, it's enjoyable in the same vein as how it's enjoyable to watch The Room, (ie:it's so horrible that it's hilarious). In my opinion HDtF is the same. It's a extremely horrible "game" but it's still packed full of hilarious moments that makes you want to keep playing, just to see the next idiotic thing the developer thought of.

    submitted by /u/BlackMesa1998
    [link] [comments]

    I honestly thought it would be a girl at first

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Will my PC run Half Life: Alyx?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this post belongs here and I apologize if it doesn't.

    I'm picking up a VR headset soon (Oculus Quest for those wondering) and Half Life: Alyx is at the top of my list of games to play. I'm just worried my PC won't run it. I'm using an Asus ROG Zephyrus GA502DU laptop. It has 16gb of dual channel ram, a GTX 1660 ti Max q, and a Ryzen 7 3750 h processor.

    The thing I am most worried about is my CPU. I believe it is weak compared to the other specs. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info regarding running this game on this laptop, so that's why I'm posting here. Most sources I've seen claim it is a very VR capable laptop, and for the most part it runs regular games very well at high settings. I'm new to VR though and I would imagine it being much more performance heavy, especially with a game like this. Can anyone help out?

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/Consequentially
    [link] [comments]

    2 player?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    i wanna play Half-Life with my friends but none of us have the Half-Life: source for gmod and im the only one with Half-Life 1

    how can i play this great game with my friends (without errors as well)

    submitted by /u/thatbluetoad1
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine half life alyx with ray tracing

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    After the announcement of the new rtx cards and dlss 2.1 I was thinking imagine what alyx could achieve with ray tracing.

    The game looks incredible enough, but i believe ray tracing would be the icing on the cake.

    Although this is unlikely one can only dream ;(

    submitted by /u/IcySwine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment