• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Half-Life Is the first game supposed to sometimes have a spring reverb / clanking metallic sound during walking that makes it feel like the audio is coming through a long metal pipe?

    Half-Life Is the first game supposed to sometimes have a spring reverb / clanking metallic sound during walking that makes it feel like the audio is coming through a long metal pipe?


    Is the first game supposed to sometimes have a spring reverb / clanking metallic sound during walking that makes it feel like the audio is coming through a long metal pipe?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:41 PM PST

    It's kind of a cool noise, I like it. Very slinky and fun. You hear it when you walk sometimes. I figured it was just a quirk about this game and I'm sure if so it's been something all the fans have talked about because of how interesting of a sound effect it is for when it was used. I found nothing at all, so now I'm concerned that it isn't supposed to be there or something is wrong with my settings or something? It's only this game.

    submitted by /u/Sub_Omen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment