• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Half-Life Strider (posted in r/PheonixSC)

    Half-Life Strider (posted in r/PheonixSC)


    Strider (posted in r/PheonixSC)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Console gamer and a half life fan ��. I might get some hate for this but this is the only way I ever experienced these masterpieces

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    So who is this guy.. Freeman?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:31 AM PST

    FREEMAN YOU FOOL! (Art by Mininuke3192)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Sorry guys,there is a problem with the HL2 citadels stl file ��

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    I am making custom icons for my desktop and here's the one i am using for Half Life: Source.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Half-Life Alyx ending from (Spoiler)'s POV

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:40 PM PST

    The One Freeman

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Tommy and Sunkist !

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    New Info on Valve's New Game: Codename Citadel

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Awakening of combines [lordofcombine]

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Nice.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Ummm...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Gabe got a message for you

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Half life alyx and portal stories mel are similar

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Today i was thinking and i realized that half life alyx and portal stories mel are similar 1. Both games take place between the first and second game in their series 2. Both games are centered around a side character 3. Both games end with you waking up the main character (in alyx you get gordon out of stasis i think,. In portal stories mel you wake up chell at the end) I know portal stories mel isnt official but i think valve was,, inspired by it

    submitted by /u/oopsguessilldiethen
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I don't know how to get past this bridge.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Concept: Project Vortigaunt

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I wanted to officially introduce you to my concept, Project Vortigaunt. I'm just here to give the community some information about the project as a whole.

    Current Status: It's being shelved (for now)

    Why? Life and school have higher priorities for me, but I plan to continue development and further concepts in the Source 2 Engine within the upcoming months.

    This isn't a spur of the moment idea, based off of another redditor's post. I've had this idea since 2018, and only really started real concepts and development it in late 2019/most of early-ish 2020. I've got a couple screenshots here showing off some of the files related to initial creation. Some of these files will show later dates (due to a computer migration), but a majority of what I had worked on was music and basic concept ideas (nothing crazy or highly detailed).

    As of writing this post, I've created a soundcloud if anyone wants to listen to the dozens of songs I crammed out. Some of the songs are pretty much concepts and sound horrendous, but a good handful I put some work into. I'll also be uploading to this YouTube account

    Thanks for reading this. If this gets enough traction I'll post some of the other art and concept ideas in the future. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

    submitted by /u/xrendermanx_design
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life: Epistle 3.5 SFM animation I made

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    HL is love, HL is life ❤

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Has anyone found this Easter egg I'm half life 1? it in the little secret tunnel accessible under the stairs in the first part of "on a rail".

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment