• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Half-Life They really went all out with the scanner model.

    Half-Life They really went all out with the scanner model.


    They really went all out with the scanner model.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    A few Half-Life models that I have 3D printed and hand painted, I just made an Instagram Replica.Lab if you'd like to follow my progress! Going to try to update it daily, thanks for looking!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    hopefully this wasnt made before

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Trying to explain to the stupid citizens

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Just got a tattoo of Dog from Half Life 2

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Why didn't the Gman choose him again?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Not as bad as the big alien in power up, but blast pit scared me so much as a child

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    The map at the beginning of Anomalous Materials has a level of poor design that I never bothered to notice until now.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    This is cursed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    What Are Your Thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    17 years later, still have no clue how to correctly spell this boy's name without googling it.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Half Life 2 Remaster Collaction - First gameplay footage of new lightning

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    My attempt at making some Half Life inspired music

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Which is better: Black Mesa, or Aperture Science

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    You Can Still Purchase Discontinued Half-Life Merch on For Fans By Fans (Not Valve’s Store)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I had always purchased my Half-Life merch through Valve's store powered by For Fans By Fans (https://valvestore.forfansbyfans.com), but was not aware that you can purchase discontinued Half-Life shirts on https://www.forfansbyfans.com. Shirts such as the Black Mesa and Half-Life 2 logo are still available on this site.

    I had purchased a Half-Life 2 logo shirt many years ago for it to not fit me anymore, not realizing I could have gotten another one already.

    **To go directly to the Half-Life merchandise on the For Fans By Fans website (https://www.forfansbyfans.com/search/Half%20life.html)

    Sorry if this has been known already, I was quite surprised when I found it.

    Edit: Thanks so much for my first award, appreciate it a lot kind stranger.

    submitted by /u/eyyTony
    [link] [comments]

    uh oh

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    gmod is just too much fun

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    If you fall off a xen island where the fuck do you go

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Where am I speeding towards at terminal velocity and will I starve before I make it

    submitted by /u/Randomaspland
    [link] [comments]

    About to beat black Mesa for the second time! (This time on black Mesa difficulty)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Why did the Combine try to send Gordon to Nova Prospekt at first place? Is there any explanation in the lore for this or it's all theories?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Never understood that...

    submitted by /u/UltravioletSnep
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone help me with this section, i'm stuck

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Trying to find an old mod

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I believe it was back around after HL2 came out, there was a mod made that got a good bit of attention because they were going to make a Counter Strike like game with no random cone of fire, that the rounds would all go where you were aiming. I remember people talking about this mod, and it was suppose to be the next big thing.

    Back then, it felt like it took a very long time to come out. When it finally came out, it was nothing special, and quickly faded away. Never was the CS killer people hyped it to be.

    I remember it had 3 weapons, all M4 Carbines. I believe one had an Eotech, another an ACOG. Third might have had an Aimpoint. I also recall there being lots of traffic cones in the demo map and the main gameplay map.

    Anyone remember the name of this mod. I'd love to look it up and see what all happened to it.

    Bonus Question:

    After HL1 came out, some kid made a rough mod that changed up some of the weapons. Main thing I remember is that most of the weapons were jokes, (reminded me of a crude copy of the Unreal mod "Unreal4Ever"). They reskinned the satchel charge to use the Assassins' model. Had a voice line too when you deployed them. It was a silly, unbalanced mod, but it was good fun from back in the days when anyone could spend an hour or two and made a mod for a game. In a later version, the kid really changed the mod trying to make it go mainstream. I wonder how it went for him. Anyone know the mod?

    submitted by /u/HeartFilled
    [link] [comments]

    Im trying to do the Gnome Achievement, but this Elevator where the Stride awakes seems to be Glitched? Any way I can do this?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Some questions about HL:A (spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Did Alyx only help Gordon in HL2 because G-Man saved Eli? Does this mean Alyx doesn't actually like Gordon and was only his companion to keep the promise with G-Man? If so that's gonna break me lol

    Also, what about the ending confirms HL3? (I do acknowledge that Valve have teased it elsewhere.)

    submitted by /u/real-one-ish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment