• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Half-Life Headcrabs are bi.

    Half-Life Headcrabs are bi.


    Headcrabs are bi.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I must take the train.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    A Half-Life 2 screenshot but it's in Gmod with a few shader addons

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    And here we have: The most ignored enemy in the whole franchise. I can't even find a demonstration of this guy on YouTube

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I just realized, at the end of the ALYX trailer, that the Y fades out last to show an upside-down lambda. Neat.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    I must not be the only one who thinks the yell puppies are cute. Think we'll see them in Alyx?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    citadel.mp3

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    A little something I threw together :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:18 AM PST

    City 17 Fan Game?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:54 PM PST

    I could have sworn there was a fan game about just trying to survive in City 17. Maybe I'm crazy but I saw a game play video and everything. But no matter where I look I can't find it. If anyone can tell me if it is or isn't real, or if anyone can tell me if I'm confusing it with something please let me know, because I really want to experience City 17 fully.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bobbyisweird
    [link] [comments]

    He had a child

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Can we just talk about how Gordon literally had a child and he was never able to see him/her again after the Black Mesa incident (you can see the photo of the baby in Gordon's locker)

    submitted by /u/treeclapper084
    [link] [comments]

    Half life 2- amount of water drained

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    How do I install sourcemod mods on Non-Steam Half-Life 2?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    So pretty much, I have a non-steam version of Half-Life 2 but I want to install MMod. How in the world do I do that?

    submitted by /u/Emeraldminer299
    [link] [comments]

    I calculated Gordon Freeman’s kill count across every Half-Life game.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:45 AM PST

    HoloLens Creator: 'Half-Life: Alyx is the most immersive VR game I've ever played'

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    Alien Controllers : Half-Life vs Black Mesa

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    Alien Controllers : Half-Life vs Black Mesa

    One thing I've been curious about is how come the Alien Controllers in Black Mesa lack hooves and loincloths that were in Half-Life?

    Half-Life

    Black Mesa

    submitted by /u/Rulerofprehistory
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life (PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer 4000 Subscriber Special

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Some artwork I made :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Can't open the MMod settings

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I've got MMod installed and working but I can't access the settings for MMod. I'm on Mac. Does anyone know what I have to do?

    submitted by /u/field-os
    [link] [comments]

    Oculus Quest hand tracking is out - but it probably won’t work with HLA

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    It actually looks like it tracks very well, with no need for a controller at all!

    But that's the problem. Many games, Alyx included, will need many other inputs. How would you achieve that with the Quest if you can't use a controller while hand tracking?

    I suppose it could be done, but the entire game would have to be on a rail.

    submitted by /u/mmatique
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the one who wants G-Man to be fixed in BM Beta?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    I'm not being insulting or anything but when i saw the first gameplays on YT
    I thought it's pretty good impersonation but there are some few mistakes.

    Especially when he 'Potential' or 'Climax' he sounds like Barney or it sounds very wrong.
    Yes i knew the person behind it was the same VA. but still its kinda out of place tbh.

    submitted by /u/07CheshireCat
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenholm wallpaper/background

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment