• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Half-Life I made a lambda cookie for Christmas this year.

    Half-Life I made a lambda cookie for Christmas this year.


    I made a lambda cookie for Christmas this year.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Today I and my sister were playing hl2 while I was in this fit and then she realized that we (me and Judith Mossman) look oddly similar.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Got this gem from my Grandma for Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    just finished half-life 1

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    and also did the 2 endings where g-man asks if you go out of the portal or stay in the tram , this is one of the best fps games i ever played took me 2 weeks to finish and it's worth the shot next up is hl2 and ep1 , ep2

    submitted by /u/profmemeist420
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my Opposing Force poster for christmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    I can't hold on...much longer...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    santa gman hl1 speech

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Santa Claus in the flesh, or rather, in the big red suit; i took the liberty of relieving you of your presents. Most of them were, Amazon's property. As for the sleigh, I think you've earned it. Your home, The North Pole, is at rest; for the time being, thanks to you: quite an impressive lot of presents you've built over there, I am impressed. That's why I'm here mister claus, I have recommended your services to... Krrrrrampus. And they have authorized me to offer you a job; They agree with me that you have, limitlesssssssss potentiallllll..... You've proved yourself a thoughtful man so I don't expect you'll have any trouble deciding what to do. If you're interested, Just step into the portal and I will take that, as a yessssss... Otherwise, well.... I can offer you a task you have no chance of completing, rather an anti climax, after all the presents you've just delivered...

    submitted by /u/Line-Nine
    [link] [comments]

    Half-Life 2 - Vanilla vs. 2001 Beta - Weapons Comparison 4K 60FPS

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    sleepy_time.mp4

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    The half life games are like 81cents on Steam right now!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Hey, Mr. Freeman. I had a bunch of messages for you, but we had a system crash about twenty minutes ago so I'm using my personal Laptop to find my files.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Has anyone ever redesigned the cremator to fit the Retail HL2 style?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Id love if the cremator was canon, but it would have to go through a redesign, ive been wondering how that would look

    submitted by /u/DXGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Half life 1 mods don't show up in my steam library.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Is there any way to fix this or just launch the mods through the games console?

    Some time ago I wanted to play HL but some file corrupted. I fixed it and uninstalled the game after playing through it for some reason. Today I reinstalled it to play They hunger but it doesn't matter which mod I put into my Half-life folder they don't show up in my library.

    I'm installing the mods right, unpacking them , moving them to the right folder and restarting steam.

    submitted by /u/Greentea5674
    [link] [comments]

    Best tutorial for making singleplayer maps and scenarios?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I've searched them up on YouTube but a lot of them are really old, and there's way too many to choose from. Is there a single, best tutorial for beginners?

    submitted by /u/zlatanbaranovic
    [link] [comments]

    Why did people complain so much about the teleportation in HL: A as if it were the only option?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Title says it all. The complaining seems to mainly be on the Adam Savage Tested vid.

    submitted by /u/realavek
    [link] [comments]

    Black Mesa co op bm coop mod needed type the below text in the console

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Anyone know the name of this mod?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    You played as a rebel, but the gameplay was quite different, iron sights, health regen, and i remember there was a part in the sewers

    There was also a part where you where shooting inside a store

    i dont remember the name of the mod, but i think it was just a demo? Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/DXGabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Reshade in BMS/HL2 not working

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Anyone able to use Reshade in BMS or HL2? I know it worked in the past, i downloaded latest Reshade put it in the bin folder as i always do with source games set it to DX9 and the game doesn't start anymore no matter what i try.

    submitted by /u/pantsyman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment