• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Half-Life My professor is a man of culture

    Half-Life My professor is a man of culture


    My professor is a man of culture

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Someone has been spray painting orange lambdas around my city. Here's one I found a while ago.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    I wonder how many other of you madlads bought or modified the real versions of HL guns just because they could

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    First Companion Cube discovered by mankind, 1999 colorized

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    TIL Eli Vance has heterochromia (Enhanced AI Upscaled Eyes mod for those interested)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    This game is absolutely beautiful! (Black Mesa)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    Headcrab WIP. Happy holidays :]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Norm from tested shared more about HLA on the tested podcast (39:05)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Lambda at the car wash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Just finished Opposing Force for the first time after refusing to play it for years

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    And I gotta say, while it's no where near as good as Half-Life and its other main titles, it's actually pretty good and better than I thought!

    There were some moments that I thought were really well done and that actually creeped me out. For example the fucking Gonomes appearing out of nowhere really gave me the willies. Another one is one that I knew from some spoilers that after you disarm the nuke, G-Man rearms it.

    But before playing, I had originally thought that he rearms it in the final mission, but when I looked through the window and saw that he rearms it immediately after you disarm it in the same mission, I instantly got chills cause I was not expecting that at all, I thought it was pretty disturbing imo.

    I just got finished playing Black Mesa all the way through (now with Xen) and now I'm off to Half-Life 2 as part of my replaying of the games before Half-Life: Alyx drops. I know Blue-Shift is also a game to play before HL2 but I have played it and I am not a big fan of it.

    submitted by /u/ParadoxTheSock
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first ink based on my favorite series.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Amazing experience

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Since I was very young when half life 2 came out, I never actually played it. Yesterday, I played it for the first time. It somehow exceeded my very high expectations. The action, the map design, the small little puzzles and the achievements. Probably the first time I ever actually wanted to get all the achievements in a video game. I'm already in love.

    submitted by /u/topaztopaztopaz
    [link] [comments]

    So I died and loaded a save and then this happened. Please help me.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    High Quality 3D models of Combine Helmets?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know where to find High Quality Models of the various Combine helmets to be 3D printed for cosplay? It just seems so weird how it seems like every other fandom from Marvel to Doom all have great models to download and print helmets except Half Life?

    submitted by /u/York090
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Weird hl2 ep 2 glitch

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:39 PM PST

    I've never played Half Life before, should I get Black Mesa or Half Life?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Title. I've been playing a lot of Portal and want to get into the Half Life universe. Should I get Black Mesa or Half Life?

    submitted by /u/Dragonzer
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the name of the weapons in the weapon select? (HL2)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    In the weapon select, the weapons don't have their real names. The HK USP is simply the 9MM Pistol, the MP7 is simply the SMG, the Franchi SPAS-12 is simply the Shotgun, etc. Is their any way to change these names?

    submitted by /u/Dakotaraptor87
    [link] [comments]

    Depot 1-1 (shadows decided to not work at this angle so oof)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Overall thoughts on They Hunger?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    The PTSD 2 mod has just released, a goofy Half-life 2 Ep2 mod sequel!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    What are the Black Mesa map names for interloper/endgame?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    I can't find them anywhere.

    submitted by /u/thatbassguitarist
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for entertaining Half-life related Youtube channels similar to Accursed Farms (Freeman's Mind), Jolly Wangcore, MarphitimusBlackimus, etc.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment