• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    Half-Life I was playing hl2 like I always do and I found this odd glitch

    Half-Life I was playing hl2 like I always do and I found this odd glitch


    I was playing hl2 like I always do and I found this odd glitch

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    This screenshot still has Alyx's floating hands in it.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    Half-Life: Alyx has filled me with vigour & I'm currently revisiting all the games - however, I had to take a moment to sit back and reel in the beauty of this iconic HL moment that Black Mesa has revitalized so well... Waiting patiently for Xen :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Lambda Core in Black Mesa

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    This has probably been posted before, but I can't get over the gravity gun in Spiderman: Homecoming

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Half Life the Science Guy

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    look what I found in an old box

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    That one time I helped Valve win a random online poll because of my love for HL.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/tGTqdaj.png

    I was 14 here, so don't judge me too harshly! And sorry to the Bethesda fans lmao (for both this and fallout 76). Yes, that year it was Portal 2 and I ADORE that franchise really (some bittersweet history with that), but for me back then it felt like I couldn't let the guys who made HL down. I had to help! And it worked. There's a bit more conversation after this, with the person telling me how the troops have been mobilized and they're winning. Gabe had apparently read it, and forwarded it to this person who managed their social media accounts! I still remember how starstruck I was either way.

    Also I had no concept of using a space after a period. Odd, really. Cringing at that + that pun, I, I don't know why that's there.

    So much has transpired in my life since then. So many important events, so many personal losses, ongoing uphill journeys. And yet, every time I watch the HL:A trailer, I feel like my 14 year old fan boy self. In fact, 9 year old self! Because that's when I first played HL.

    HL1 and 2 were key events in my life, no doubt. It's crazy. Wish I could play HL:A! But I'm equally happy it's just coming out.

    submitted by /u/AUsernameIsBornToday
    [link] [comments]

    Geoff Keighley is doing AMA. He answered some HLA related questions.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    A while ago i made a prototype of the gavity gun and other things in Unity, i thought i'd share this here

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    I drew my own spin on the Tau Cannon!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    I took this pic a few years ago, figured NOW is the time to post! :D

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Why do you think Valve changed the G-Man’s face from his HL2 version based on Frank Sheldon?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    Forget J.J Abrams, the man who can direct a Half-Life movie is Frank Darabont

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Taking as reference the great adaptation of Stephen King's "The Mist" and the way the director has to handle the concept of cosmic horror, I am very sure that Darabont could create an excellent movie set in the HL universe

    Whether adapting the events of the BM Incident, the invasion of Xen creatures to Earth after the death of the Nihilanth, or the first years of the Combine rule, etc. The possibilities are very wide

    PD: We don't need an HL movie full of lens flare either

    submitted by /u/Quiver5
    [link] [comments]

    Petition for Valve to make all of the Half-Life games free for a month in the lead up to Half-Life Alyx.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:01 PM PST

    I hope they do

    submitted by /u/ButterSpreadBoi
    [link] [comments]

    With the new Half Life game on the way (HL: Alexy ) I'm now in the mood to replay HL2

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:10 PM PST

    and what are some good mods for it?

    submitted by /u/Duckythe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    I put triage at dawn over the hl2 credits

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Painted another one for yas. White Forest.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    Snarks are Highly Dangerous!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    Now thats a big deal

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    I recreated the G-Man's HL2 intro speech in Minecraft

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Half Life Alyx will not be dubbed to other languages

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Hi guys! I haven't seen any post mention this so I would like to discuss this here

    A little after the reveal I noticed that the Store Page mentions the game will only contain English audio which strikes me as wierd since almost every Valve game has been released with voices in different languages

    This is a huge inmersión breaker for those who would like to play the game in their native language since they will have to turn on subtitles if they don't understand English very well

    Which is a shame because the dubs for Valve games have always been of gold quality

    Does anyone know why this is happening? Has anyone tried to contact Valve?

    submitted by /u/BlakCake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment