• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Half-Life I remade the Opposing Force cover. The game was so damn good I'm still hoping we still get to see Shephard in a future installment one day.

    Half-Life I remade the Opposing Force cover. The game was so damn good I'm still hoping we still get to see Shephard in a future installment one day.


    I remade the Opposing Force cover. The game was so damn good I'm still hoping we still get to see Shephard in a future installment one day.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Gordon's been missing out

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Just wondering around and found this dude

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I made some custom half life steam covers. Are they any good?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    first time beating half life. great boss battle, guys.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Anyone know why the update to HL2 is so big?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Details of Valve's unreleased Portal sequel revealed (F-Stop)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    What happened to the Alien Controllers? And what did the Vortigaunts do afterwards?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    What happened to the Alien Controllers? And what did the Vortigaunts do afterwards?

    One of the things I've always wondered about in the Half-Life lore is what happened to the Alien Controllers? And what did the Vortigaunts do after that?

    Alien Controller

    Vortigaunt

    submitted by /u/FMM_UV-32
    [link] [comments]

    Played Hl2 In Vr

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    In the meantime, this is where I get off.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Just started playing Half Life 2, it’s one of the best games I’ve ever played.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I got the valve bundle a little while ago and decided to start the Half Life series since that seemed like the starting point for all gaming. I played through HL1 and the expansions and they were alright, although they really didn't hold up too well I somewhat enjoyed them. Going into half life 2 I didn't have very high expectations because I was a bit let down by HL1, however I was completely blown away. The graphics and gameplay for 2003 is amazing, the game holds up extremely well and I honestly think it's one of the best games ever, I've only made it to Highway 17 and it's great. I never felt bored at any point and all the puzzles felt very balanced, I always knew where to go, the combat is amazing, and the graphics are great. I'm super excited to finish the game and play the episodes! That's it, I just wanted to share how great the game still is as a new player. Now I see why everyone wants a Half Life 3 so bad.

    submitted by /u/ShadowFlame740
    [link] [comments]

    So... What if the suppression field was why we didn't see the Gonarch in half life 2?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    The gonarch is the late stage of the Headcrab's life cycle. When it can reproduce and make baby crabs.

    What if the field affects the headhumpers, so they never morph into a gonarch.

    If they don't affect the crabs themselves, what if they affect them while on their human hosts, and that prevents them from turning into a gonarch?

    submitted by /u/Mistah_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    Black Mesa vs. Half-Life - All Xen Creatures Comparison 4K 60FPS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I made new icons for the old games

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    List of Combine Overwatch Codes and Jargon?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I've been reading into more on the Overwatch as a faction as Half-Life is one of my favorite game series, and was also one of the first games I played with me following up with Opposing Force, and Half-Life 2 along with the Episodes.

    Anyways, I've been reading on Overwatch and notice that the Combine use a lot of different codes and medical terms as what their currently being ordered to do.

    Some of the terms I've heard are Necrotics, Sterilizers, Amputate, Duty, Sword, Cauterize, Clamp, Shield, Inoculate, Malignant, Anticitizen, Anticitizen One, Staph Infection, Exogens, Stabilization Delegates, Boomers, Bouncers, Biotic, Infestation Outbreak, etc

    I also heard they have a Phonetic Alphabet with similar to the military alphabet.

    Any links would be much appreciated, I'm having trouble finding a full dictionary of terms or a source for them.

    submitted by /u/PestarztXIV
    [link] [comments]

    Would you count half life 2 as a horror game?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Just wondering?

    submitted by /u/pastelsirenhead
    [link] [comments]

    I know the voice wouldn’t be right but I would love to see dafo play gman in a half-life movie and do you like my edit

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    My favorite moments playing through all of Black Mesa. (Warning: Contains Xen spoilers!)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I drew our benefactors (combine elite)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    First timer player HL2 in VR and loving the journey

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I recently crushed through HL1 on my Oculus quest and absolutely loved taking on the roll of Freeman, going against so many enemies, ridiculous situations, beautiful / terrifying scenes. Now I'm in HL2 in VR and whether it's been creeping my way through Ravenholm looking for my next saw blade or trying to get across the underside of the bridge with fog and a massive drop to the coast below me, I'm just completely enjoying the trip. Sending my hype for HLA to the moon.

    submitted by /u/cbissell12345
    [link] [comments]

    Nihilanth vs Combine Advisor

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Nihilanth vs Combine Advisor

    Who would win in a fight between the Nihilanth and a single Combine Advisor?

    Nihilanth

    Advisor

    submitted by /u/FMM_UV-32
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Valve wanted to make the Half-Life movie themselves

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Bruh, Alyx is Straight a Combine.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment